Chapter 1

3rd Person POV:

A silver BMW M3 GTR with a blue striped livery and white outlines and it's driver had just entered one of the most famous towns known for highly notorious street racing, known as 'Rockport City' the driver stopped when he came onto a highway, not really sure of which direction he should take. But, the guy decided to take the road going straight ahead. He was driving at a considerably low speed to avoid being detected by cops or any federal agents. After about a whole minute of driving, the guy found himself driving near a doughnut shop. He decided to pull into the parking lot and get himself a bag since he was hungry asf.

15 minutes later:

After he bought his bag of doughnuts after he had to sit in line for almost 10 minutes. He sighed as he walked back out to his car. He got into it and closed the door as he drove out of the parking lot and back onto the streets. He didn't know where in hell he was gonna go to, but he sure did know that for now Rockport was the place he was gonna have to stay in since he couldn't go back to his hometown after some controversial shit went down from a race that he competed in one night. The guy sighed, not wanting to be reminded of that right now.

He kept driving around the district called Rosewood until he came across a street race that was in front of his very own eyes. A smile came up on his face. He had missed the adrenaline rush through his veins of competing in races. But he didn't feel like doing that right now as he was trying to lay low after what happened. So he got parked his BMW next to some other spectators and watched the race with them, the cars that were competing in the race were a Red Mazda RX-7, silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, orange Dodge Viper SRT10, and lastly a blue Mercedes Benz AMG SLR McLaren, as the four drivers lined up at the starting line. Cole couldn't quite see the drivers, but the Red RX-7 seemed to have catched his attention quite easily, after about 2 minutes of the drivers setting up their NOS. The guy who yelled"GO!" As the drivers took off and the RX-7 got a good lead over the other drivers. The guy pulled out his phone and launched an app so he could watch the races even when they were out of his sight. After about 5 minutes, the race was over as the guy in the red Mazda RX-7 had won. The latina black haired guy clapped at his victory.

"Dominic Toretto, you are once again the winner." One of the people said to the bald Cuban Italian man.

"Damn right I am, I'm the king of Rockport. Nobody is taking my title away from me." Dominic said, as he picked up a latina girl and said something to her that was unbeatable to the Latina black haired guy.

"Oh fuck, there's cops coming, everybody get out of here ASAP!" someone else yelled from a yellow Nissan Skyline GTR-33, everyone including the Latina black haired guy, got into their cars and ran away from the scene.

His BMW was definitely fast enough to outrun the cops as he flipped a bunch of switches to make his car go faster, the cops were behind him but the driver was not making it easy for them as he toke some shortcuts or side roads he found in order to escape the cops. This town was new to him, so he was still learning on trying to get used to a new city that he was not familiar with before.

After another 5 minutes, the driver lost the cops and parked to take a breath before driving away again.

He kept driving around until he stumbled apon a fancy looking motel that he could stay in for the night, he found a parking lot and parked his car, he got out and went in into the motek and did the usual check ins that anyone would do when staying at a motel.

"Thank you very much Cole Brickowski Zandersen, we hope you enjoy your stay at the Rosewood Motel. If you need anything, just come down and ask us. We will be delighted to assist you at any given time." The lady at the desk said.

"Thank you very much madam, you have been most helpful." Cole said, smiling at her, before taking some of his bags and going up to his assigned room at motel room number 815, he opened the door and plopped some of his bags onto the floor before getting out of his pajamas, he decided that tomorrow he was gonna actually try and go do some racing so he could gain some reputation in the town and see what the racing scenes around here were like.

Cole sighed as he took a look at his phone and plopped down onto the bed, seeing that his phone was at 15%, it needed to be charged. Cole walked over to his bag and got out a phone charger as he plugged it into an outlet and sat on the bed.

"Tomorrow is the day were I go out and start gaining a reputation for myself." He plopped down onto the bed and went to sleep.

A few weeks later

A crane was loading a crate onto a truck hauler, and inside the trailer looked it had a awhole bunch of TV's and DVD players that looked like they were worth millions of dollars, the trailer doors where shut as one of the workers walked away and pulled put a walkie talkie.

"Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for Rodgers on the side of the truck. Don't forget my share of the deal." The worker said as he put the walkie talkie back into his pocket.

A few hours later.

It was dark black night as the truck driver was driving along a unknown highway, just minding his own business, hauling his load before three black Honda Civics with green neon underglows were racing towards the truck, one of them went around the side and and cut off infront of the truck. Making the truck blare its horn at the Civic.

A person with a black biker Helmet stood in the roof of the Civic as the truck driver blared his horn at the Civic again, the person brought out a harpoon gun and shot the glass window of the truck on the passenger side, the window detached from the truck and was rattling around on the ground before another Civic pulled up infront and another person stood the backseat and brought out another harpoon gun and shot the passenger seat, as the guy put the harpoon gun back into the car and hooked himself onto the harpoon hook as he climbed out of the car and jumped onto the truck, crawling inside. The Truck driver used a baseball bat to defend himself while the guy with the black biker Helmet used a tranquill gun to knock the driver out. The hijacker took control as he grabbed the steering wheel and pushed the drivers body out of the truck, and they smashed through some construction signs. Some construction workers on the road looked at the truck as the driver blared its horn at them, as the Honda Civics ducked into a single line formation so they could fit through the gap, and they ducked back out from under the truck as they continued on driving until they reached a certain destination.