Chapter 3

3 days later

Cole was driving around on the streets, looking for a race to participate in. He spotted a yellow Supra and drifted close towards it. The guy in the Yellow Supra did a burnout and turned around to drive up towards Cole, jamming to some music and motioned his fingers up front to race, Cole nodded as they stopped at the starting location.

5 minutes later

After the race had ended, Cole and the guy in the yellow Supra were in the docks as the guy almost rammed into Cole out of rage, making Cole swerve to avoid contact. Cole parked at the scene of a gang of racers, and the yellow guy got out of his Supra as what looked like their leader walked over to him. Not looking happy.

"What did I tell you?" The guy asked.

"Razor, he shadowed me, I couldn't -" the Supra boy said.

"Shut up." Razor said angrily before giving a hardened glare at Cole.

"Another bolt on wonderboy looking to get smoked? Why don't we save you the grief and peel those parts right now." Razor said.

"Bolt on or not, that ride is hot." A strawberry blonde chick said, Razor and his boys stared at her as she looked at Cole and walked over to his car.

"Faster than anything here, my name is Mia Townsend, by the way." Mia said.

"Cole, Cole Brickowski Zandersen, but I mostly go by hero." Cole said.

"You obviously don't know your cars, sweetheart." Razor said.

"I know your ride doesn't have a chance." Mia said, and Razor laughed.

"My sixty foot or quarter mile. Whatever you wanna throw on the table, smokes anything here, including this pump gasket car." Razor said.

"Well, where's your punk money then?" Mia said.

"Five grand, five grand. Says my boy will smoke this clown." Razor said.

"What does your boy have to do with this shit?" Mia asked him coldly.

"I ain't racing this nobody, and I ain't taking some orders from stuck up chick who just... rolled onto the scene." Razor said just as coldly.

"Yeah, this here is the number fifteenth guy on the blacklist. You've got a lot of rep to earn before you get to run with him." The Supra boy said.

"Thanks for the update. Are we doing this or what?" Mia asked, as Razor snapped his fingers.

"I've got him." The guy in the blue sleeveless shirt said.

"Why don't we make it, ten grand?" Mia asked.

"Oh, yeah. You wanna amp this up? Let's do it right." Razor said as he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Yeah, give me the police. We've got a couple of guys about to street race down here at the shipyards. You better send the cops right away, maybe ab ambulance too..." Razor said, as he hung up and slapped his boys back, the other racers drove away, getting hyped, as Razor walked over to Cole's car and leaned onto his window.

"When he's through with you, I never wanna see your face again." Razor said, as he backed away back to his car, and Cole drove off.

10 minutes later

After Cole had defeated Razor's boy Toru, known as Bull, he decided to go off and find some other races that he could possibly participate in, he came across a guy in a black and Red Pontiac GTO.

Well, look what the underground let loose, let's see how good you do in the daylight." The guy said, as Cole lined up next to him to race.

8 minutes later.

"Good run, I like your style. Just make sure you watch your back with these guys, alright? I'll see you around." The guy said, as he drove away and Cole had popped up in front of Razor.

"What's up poser. I'm glad you're putting it down out there, I really am. Because I can't wait to get a crack at that ride. What? Didn't anybody tell you? You've gotta put your ride on the line to run against a Blacklist racer, and that is why people aren't stupid enough to do it. I'll be waiting." Razor said, as he drove off.

"Getting a crack at my ride, Huh? Yeah, right. In your dreams." Cole said before driving off.

1 day later.

Cole drove his silver BMW M3 GTR up to the spot of where he was going to challenge Razor. He parked next to him and looked over.

"How's your car running?" Ronnie asked in a mocking tone, as him and Toru laughed it off before Mia came over.

"Paper." Mia said annoyingly, as Razor flipped the paper around before Mia finally grabbed it out of his hand and walked over to Cole.

"I need your pinkslip." Mia said normally, as Cole gave her the pinkslip, and they looked at Razor, who was revving his engine, and gave Cole a narrow eyed look.

"He's dangerous, be careful. He'll swap paint if he has to." Mia said, as Razor roped his arm out of the car.

"First I'm gonna take your ride, then I'm gonna take your girl. Get ready for that." Razor said, Mia rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"First off, she ain't my girl. I don't even like her like that. Secondly, how do you think you'll get my car?" Cole asked.

"Hey! Stay focused. He's rolling on a lot of power, so wait for him to shift first." Mia said, as Cole nodded, and he looked back at Razor who looked at Mia with a smirk with a kiss before looking back at Cole and glared at him. The two drivers revved up their engines until the flag was waved.

Cole was gapping Razor pretty good, but then, he got a call from Mia.

Mia: Hey, there's something wrong with your ride. You left a huge oil slick at the start line. You have no end the race fast.

Cole drove faster until he heard the sound of his car breaking down and came to a stop with Razor passing by with a smirk on his face.

Cole got out of his car, shutting the door, not understanding what the fuck had just happened, as he watched it get towed away.

"Thank you for the ride. I knew you weren't Blacklist material." Razor said, smirking, and Mia came running over to Cole.

"Hey, where's your punk money now?" Ronnie asked in a mocking tone.

"What happened?" Mia asked.

"What happened is he's all show and no go." Toru said, as the rest of the scene laughed.

"She's mine now. And I'm gonna ride her like you never could." Razor said with a silent chuckle.

"Hard and flat out." Toru said, with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Mia, sweetheart. The winner circles over here." Razor said laughing.

"Cops! Cops! Cops! Someone yelled out as the rest of the racers went back to their cars and drove off before Cole could do anything. Razor came up to him in a mocking tone.

"Bus stop is that way, Champ." Razor said, doing a burnout before taking off. The sound of police sirens made Cole realize he had no way to escape, as Cross and his partner

"The UC thought you were the one. But you're mine now." Cross said as he glanced towards his partner and she slammed Cole onto the ground.

"Hey, where's your fancy ride?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Where do you think it is?" Cole asked as she brought out some handcuffs.

"Who cares? He's not gonna need it where he's going, and they're gonna love you in the big house, baby." Cross said, as his partner handcuffed Cole with a mocking kiss, and they dragged him over to the police car and over to the police station.