Chapter 5

Cole's POV

Cole had woke up as the sun hit his face through the window in Torreto's household at precisely 8 AM. He rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed. Seeing that Dominic's sister, Mia. Was laying in the bed next to him. He gave a small blush at that sight.

"I must have fallen asleep or something. Because I did not plan to stay here overnight, but. Meh, I don't think Dominic would have minded if I stayed here anyway." Cole said, as he got out of bed and went downstairs to grab something to eat and drink. Vince, Jesse, and Leon were still asleep on the couch, and he walked over to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and to get an energy bar before walking back upstairs and putting his shoes on, he didn't have any money to buy another car, so he didn't know how he was gonna be able to race against the blacklist if Tran had blown his car up, and he sure as hell did not know where he was gonna get a ten second car for Dominic neither.

"I hope someone will at least be able to do something. I can't race because I have no car, and I most definitely do not have anymore cash. So I'd have to pray and hope for a miracle that someone can help me out at least." Cole said, as he gave Mia a quick kiss on her forehead before walking back downstairs and he was stopped by Letty.

"Where are you going?" Letty asked.

"Outside." Cole said.

"Why? You don't have a car to race with, so it's useless to go out on the streets if you ask me." Letty said.

"I know, but I'll find a way. So don't worry about me." Cole said to her.

"If you say so." Letty said, before allowing him to proceed further.

Cole had walked outside. He had already texted Brian about what happened and hoped that the guy would be able to help him out, and it turns out, yes. He did. Eventually, Brian came up in his Supra, and stopped by the sidewalk.

"Hey man! Come on in!" Brian said, and Cole smiled as he got into the car

"Thanks for the help Brian, I would've gone down to the Carlot myself, but I didn't feel like walking 25 minutes. So you're shaving me time off." Cole said as he sighed.

"No problemo, bro. I'm all up for helping someone who got screwed over by Razor. Plus, I owe you one for pulling Dom out of a jam." Brian said.

"Yeah, I've heard from Mia about he did to you guys, I don't understand why he has to reach such a low like this." Cole said.

"Hell, don't ask me. We'd all be better off without that dick... You'll need a new ride both to get back to him, and to seal the deal with the 10-seconds car. Yeah, Dom mentioned that, too." Brian said.

"Yeah, but I've just gotta worry about getting my new ride and set myself back on the streets. That's all I'm focused on at the moment. So I can get back at Razor." Cole said.

"That's cool with me. Just be sure to pick a good one." Brian said.

"I've been doing automobile studies since I was 10, so I know which ones are good and which ones are mediocre." Cole said, and Brian gave him a thumbs up

"I guess you're all set, then." Brian said, as Cole nodded and they arrived at the carlot.

"Here we are, man. Knock yourself out." Brian said, giving Cole some cash.

"Thanks again." Cole said, as he gave Brian a handshake, as he got out of the Supra and walked into the carlot, where Dominic and Ed were working on things.

"Yo, Zandersen! Great to see ya, my boy! Ya here to fetch a new ride?" Dominic said.

"I sure am." Cole said, nodding his head.