The Ancient Forest

Long long ago. Lots of people from Cherokee migrated here to have a home of their own. They build their home in a forest where they can live peacefully. One day, they found a golden staff that determined who will be the leader for the entire land. However, everyone wanted to be a leader and fight for the staff.  To make sure they stop fighting, one of them took the staff and hid it somewhere around the forest

Then it shows Airy reading the book in the camp library.

Airy: They say that the forest is actually located here in this camp. Where the staff is still hidden. No one has been able to find it, for the forest is very hidden.

4: Woah! That was a cool story, Airy. I should look more into the fiction section more often.

Airy: Fiction? This story is real!

Printer: Yeah right. Like there's actually a forest in this dumb camp.

Airy: With that attitude, the forest won't appear for you.

Printer: You actually think this stupid forest is real. You act like those kids who think Santa Claus is real!

MePhone4: Wait, he isn't real?

Airy: Well unlike Santa, this forest is real.

Printer: Keep telling yourself that. I have to go. I don't want to waste my time hearing you talking about a bunch of dumb fairy tales.

*Then Printer leaves.*

Airy:..... Stay calm. Don't let him bother you. You guys believe it right?

Chocolate Bar: Ummmmm..... Not that I'm siding with Printer and all. But how do you know this forest is real?

Airy: It could be if you believe in it.

Oodle: I don't know. We've gone through so many hikes around this camp. I have never seen anything that looks ancient.

Paint Palette: Look. How about we put this whole thing aside and just go outside. We need some fresh air after being here for so long.

*Then everyone goes outside. Including Airy, who felt a little disappointed. Later on, he sits by the cabin reading his book.*

Popcorn: Hey Airy.

Airy: Oh. Hey Popcorn.

Popcorn: What's with the moody expressions? You want to talk about it?

Airy: I know the ancient forest is real. But nobody believes me. Or even cares about it.

Popcorn: What ancient forest?

Airy: This one over here in my book.

Popcorn: Can I see.

*He hands her the book. Popcorn takes a look and reads it.*

Popcorn: Hmmmmmm. Well I don't really know if this forest is true or not. So I can't really say. But I will say this. If you want them to believe it's real. You need to prove it's real by showing some evidence. That will get them to listen to you.

Airy:...... That's..... not a bad idea. Thanks.

Popcorn: No problem. Now I have to go, I promised Volcano Book I would get her some new clothes. (Touches Airy's nose) Boop! See you later.

Airy: (Touches Popcorn's nose) Boop to you too.

*Then Popcorn leaves. Airy looked through the book again. And he knew exactly how to prove to everyone the forest was real. Later on, he packs a couple of things for his trip.*

Burger King: The fuck are you doing!?

Airy: Grabbing my stuff to find the forest.

Burger King: Isn't that forest fake or some shit.