Chapter 3 : Possessed by an Evil Spirit

You were 17 and a Senior in Highschool. 

Long ago you touched a sone that your parents had brought back from Egypt and required a stand. You found out about stands after a freakishly long and distressed call with Joeseph. You went through the naming process of your stand with Avdol eventually when they come up to visit and named your stand the Queen of stars, after the cars, the Queen of Pentacles. It means you are upright, motherly, practical, homely, and down to earth. You can teleport to an injured person and heal them when needed but it comes with limits. Right now you can only heal one major injury a day, with the exception of cuts and gashes. You also have a strong stand with a shield for defense for practicality  but it's offense is weak. Luckily, you're strong enough to make up for it.

Due to your parents not being home a lot, you often went to the Kujo residence and were very close with them. Especially now. Your parents went on a trip to Egypt to uncover artifacts and haven't been back in months. You assumed everything was  okay but, you still worried.

Back to the present, you got a distressed call from Holly saying that Jotaro was in jail. You quickly rushed over to the police department and saw Holly talking to one of the officers,

"I- I need to know... EXACTLY HOW MANY PEOPLE DID JOTARO KILL! NO I TAKE IT BACK I DONT WANT TO KNOW!" screamed Holly

"Settle down. Nobody said anything about killing anyone. The truth is the thugs he tangled with were all armed with nunchucks and knifes. He fought 4 punk, one of them being and ex-boxer. He broke four bones and he busted their balls- sorry if that was crud. He out all of them in the hospital." said the cop, trying to calm Holly down. 

You rolled your eyes at Jotaro's actions. He was such a sweet boy but something changed.

"Hello Holly!" You said which automatically made her light up.

"I'm so glad you could make it Diane!" 

"Any time Holly. I'm always here for you and your family." you replied.

You all started down the long hallway to his cell. You blocked out the rest of the conversation until Holly started running. You followed after to make sure she didn't fall and trip. She called and yelled dout "Jotaro!"

"SHUT UP, GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU BITCH" Jotaro yelled in annoyance. 

"Okay!" Holly responded. This made you angry.

"JOTARO SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR MOTHER!" You kicked the bars which made a loud ringing sound. He simply ignored you and turned away. You kept yelling at him as Holly kept making conversation with the cops.

"Hey on your feet Kujo! You're being released! What part of go home Don't you understand!" Yelled the other cop. 

"listen mom, Diane, you can leave. I'll be staying here for a while. Seems I've been possessed by an evil spirit, and I have no idea what it'll make me do next." Jotaro said calmly

Your expression immediately dropped. 'could this be...' you thought. 

"Even during that fight it took all I had just to stop it." He continued. 

The cop kept talking to Holly and then the other inmates slammed on the bars to change cells. Jotaro then opened a can of beer and began to chug it. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A BEER IN A JAIL CELL!" the cop said

"I told you, I've got an evil spirit, and sometimes it likes to bring me things." Jotaro stated.

You knew that this wasn't and evil spirit so you sat back and relaxed. You let Jotaro pull his theatrics for a little while longer. You gotta admit, it was kind of funny.