Chapter 4: Who will be the judge?

It was a normal morning aside from the hole situation yesterday. You woke up and got ready for school. You checked your parents room just in case, but still no sign of them. You sighed, grabbed your things and left the house, walking down the path that leads to your school.

You were blanking out as you were walking and all of a sudden a loud screeching voice snapped you out of you revelry. 

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE FREAKING ANNOYING!" Jotaro screamed. You rolled your eyes. It's the sa,e annoying fangirls again. You sneaked your way in front of Jojo and waved to him. He nodded his head back and you started down the stairs. 

As you were walking, you heard  a grunt of pain behind you and saw Jotaro fall past you down the stairs. Your eyes widened and you rushed down to follow him. 

"You alright? What happened?" You said as you knelt down next to him.

"I don't really know. That's what I'm trying to figure out." Jotaro replied.  You examined his knee as the fan girls came rushing towards your side.

"You really scared me. Are you okay?" One said. "Nasty accidents happen all the time on those steps." Another said. "Next time you go down those steps, you should really hold my hand." That caught all the girls, including your attention. You clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"Alright everyone go away, go to class. He needs space to heal." They gave you a death stare and eventually listened. You turned to Jotaro and helped him up. 

"Thank you" he said as you lifted him off the ground. 

"Don't mention it." You replied. He was staring down at your eyes. You could see his eyes looking at yours and then staring at your lips. Something in you wanted you to move closer. However, your attention was caught as someone approached the two of you. He had reddish hair with cherry earrings.

"Here, your leg seems to be cut. You might need to wrap it with this handkerchief to stop the bleeding." The mysterious man said as he handed Jotaro the handkerchief. "You gonna be okay?" He finished.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just a scratch." Jotaro replied. The man started to walk away. "Hold it!" Jotaro yelled. "I forgot to say thanks. I haven't seen you before. You go to our school?"

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin, and yes. I just transferred here yesterday. See you around." The red haired guy, now identified as Kakyoin turned away and continued walking as you grabbed onto Jotaro's arm for comfort.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about that kid." You said.

"Yeah, me too." He turned to face you. 

"Well, lets get you to the nurses office. Shall we?" You asked as you gestured forward with your hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCENE CHANGE: Nurses Office

You dropped Jotaro down in the chair. "You sure you're okay?" You asked.

"I'm fine. Now go to class Diane." Jotaro replied.

"I think I'll stay here a while. Besides, I want to be here in case that Kakyoin guy shows up." You patted Jotaro on his shoulder and then swayed to the back of the room, leaning on the door frame. All of a sudden you felt a shiver, as if someone was watching you. You brushed it off and closed your eyes. 

"Seriously, has Jojo ever been hurt in a fight before?" One of the delinquents said while skipping class. "No way." The other one stated and laughed.

"Well, you do have a point. Well I'm just going to assume you were being clumsy, you big clutz." The nurse snickered as she took scissors to Jotaro's pants.