Prologue part 2

Luffy pov

I was being cared for by my grandfather as I saw the most pretty person with sea foam green hair and deep red eyes with a ring in the middle with the inner part being a lighter shade of red almost pink as a big lady came to the door with orange hair as my grandfather. "I need you to take care of this child." My grandfather told her. "Great another one, how is he?" She asked. "This one is my grandson Monkey D. Luffy." my grandfather told her as she smiled as I saw a kid laying on the sea foam green hair. He had black hair with red eyes with slits in them making him look more like a snake as there were two more one with black hair another with blonde I smile as when to them. "How are you?" The one with Sea foam green hair as the person looks at me. As I look at them, the one with the black hair is closest to my age, the other ones were older as both the sea foam green hair one and one with black hair leave. As the blonde was close behind. We reached a scoreboard as the black hair one shot a dark crimson fire at the one with sea foam green hair. How was able to block the attack with ice? How was this possible as the ice turned into spikes and when to the black hair one how turned himself into flames and dodged that attack as lighting cracking started to generate on the one with sea foam green hair shot the lighting as the black hair one charged as the water then turned into ice and as he melt the ice as the black haired one dodged back but slip on the ice as the sea foam green haired one was smiling as they help each other up and the blonde put a tally under Aoi the other name was Ace they were so cool and this was the fun that I missed as all of them looked at me with a smile. This was heaven and it is fun to wonder why grandpa left me here. This was good news as I wanted to play with them forever and something is never lost. My wish is to become strong and to know Power, Fame, Wealth so I can impress Aoi as Aoi was carrying Akai his little brother back home it was a sweet sentiment to say the least but I found them fun to be around so I am going to there captains as it was my dream to be king of the pirates and I need the best men for that with a large crew that is a family that stands with each other. As I know, it has been shown to me that Grandpa training Aoi takes a part of the training over the years. I fell for him when I was 7 and now I am 9.

Aoi pov

I was at training to grow stronger as a person so I can fight others that I deem an enemy to me or to my friends and over the two years of training I learned how to use Echo a special move that I made using shock waves to sense my surrounding a whole 360 degree with no blind spots the only bad part is that with this move it gets my location so not good for stealth but in battlefield it would be a great ability to use when there is nowhere to hide. As we were in front of Garp Luffy Grandfather as we were right outside of the forest. "In here are 100 Humandrills. They can think like humans and can use weapons. The leader is the biggest and strongest of them to defeat them all." Garp said with a smile as we entered, then we were attacked by a group of 20 of them as we defeated all of them. As the largest Humandrill with it had a large white sword as it came down I thought of something and pulled out the Saru Saru no Mi model: Sun Wukong with a smile and offered it to the Humandrill as it ate the fruit. "Thank you." Humandrill said as I smiled. "Well work under me." I told the monkey he had brown fur. He was 8 feet tall the other being around 7 feet tall with a few near his height as I looked over them. "Looks like you need some power." I told them the monkey as it nodded. "So your name is Sun Kong." As a few others woke up and they were not happy. "And then the three strongest of you will become Vice-Commanders." As they all started brawling as the one that was the largest and the strongest of the group I gave it the Saru Saru no Mi model: Kong. "Your name is Kong." I told Kong as I smiled it looked like we were building a crew to throw both the Saru Saru no Mi model: Gorilla and Saru Saru no Mi model: Silver back. "You two are Weston and Silver, those are your names." I said as I went to the one that could barely stand Saru Saru no Mi model: Mandrill. I looked down on him and smiled. "Your name is Drill, is that okay?" I told the Humandrill as they all seem to be happy. "Start building a ship." I told them as I threw some blueprints to Sun that he grabbed them and nodded. As we walked off as it was getting late. "I was worried about you two." He said well hugging me and Luffy. It seemed like he was really worried as he stopped hugging us as we were going home as the memories of all of them as I saw both of my best friends Sabo and Ace. were sleeping and Akai was waiting for me and I smiled. He really loves me as I curl up into the bed and smile. 

Bell-mère pov

"Arlong coming!" The screams as everyone knew that Arlong was Fishman that ruled over the villages he was kinder than most think he protected us from other pirates and killed marines and took a tax of 50,000 per house and if someone does not pay then they get six more months to pay it off. It was cheaper than the heavenly tribute of the celestial dragons. "But rent is not due till two days away." One of them said he would allow humans to work on his crew if they had talent like Nami and that cuts the rent in half. "I heard that you have weapons?" Arlong asked Genzo, the leader of this town. "It is just a hobby." He said coldly as Arlong looked at him. "Then you would not mind showing them to me?" He asked as Genzo led his way as Arlong. "Please report if any of your weapons are stolen so we can find the user and get the weapon back to you." He told us as he walked off he was a kinder person as he was looking for something but people do not like him I am one of the many sitting on the fence about it he was good leader and a okay person at best but Nami still wanted to buy back this village giving us like allowing us to use boats and freedom well be protected from pirates it just a step price of 100 million berries and that was cost that Nami was trying to get and the Arlong Pirates had 100 members all of them were strong and they had a few feeling of hate and dislike but they're treating us like a people as they like to work with us as they would use us to collect bounties of people that they have taken down and we were allow to keep 25% of the money so our villages are not poor but they are not rich. As they seem to have two powerful sea beast they use anagast the marines one of them is call fin and he is the stronger one about as bigger than this island at least and Moo moo the weaker one how they have better control over that one and fin only attacks when a ship is near the north near Arlong park and this is there two layer defense as both of them came from the Grand Line and they talk of their leader as if it was not Arlong but someone else pulling the strings but we have no clue as Nami age of 9 came home as you can spend up to three days a week at your village. "How was your day honey?" I asked if Nojiko was still sad about not being able to join the Arlong Pirates as she had an okay talent for maps but not as good as Nami. How was a higher rank officer now? She was helping draw maps of areas and currents and was fed quite nicely.