REMEMBERING ONE'S PLACE [1]

[ MAIN SCENARIO 2 IS IN PROGRESS. ]

.
.
.
.
.

Two days had passed. It was now day three with no Kim Dokja. [Y/N] continued to glare at yet simultaneously ignore Yoo Jonghyuk, while caring for the other members of the group. Her guilt consumed her, so she decided to go searching for food in spite of the conditions outside.

[ The scenario area is highly contaminated. ]

[ You have been exposed to poisonous fog! ]

[ Hold your breath and get underground quickly! ]

Oh my god.. Shut up. What the fuck do you think I've been doing the whole time?

The food she had scoured for filled her messenger bag, as well as a book bag slung over her shoulder that she found. Both bags were relatively low on storage space, so the size made it inconspicuous enough for her to get past the group of shithea— ahem. Cheoldoo group.

She passed by a couple of stores, but none were the same as the one Kim Dokja had somehow found on his way to the station. Good lord could she go for some of that good convenience store shit.. She had no time for this now though, her breath was running thin and she needed to go.

As she walked in the presence of looming giant monsters and an abandoned wreckage that was now South Korea, her thoughts began to wander.

Specifically to Yoo Joonghyuk. Going into detail isn't necessary, but most of the things she thought about ranged from something along the lines of; I hope he fucking trips down a flight of stairs.

God I can't wait for him to start acting like less of a pretentious asshole.
.

to things like;
.

If piece of shit, why tiddies big?

Okay, maybe the poisonous fog was beginning to get to her head as it had with her body, as was obvious by the purple boils growing on her skin the longer she stayed out.

She had come back from her daily pillaging of stores and restaurants, and returned with only a few snacks. The woman passed the food out to Lee Hyungsung and Yoo Sangah. Lee Giloung, Han Myugoh, and Yoo Jonghyuk, had yet to have their meal (if one could call it that) distributed. The two that did receive food said their thanks, earning a weak smile in return.

As unfortunate as it was, she did end up giving a small portion of food to Han Myugoh, but that didn't stop her from unreasonably charging him for it. He made it seem like a big deal at the time, but little did he know, Kim Dokja was planning on doing relatively the same thing. She didn't know why the man even insisted on mooching off the little rations she had when he had long joined the Cheoldoo group by kissing all of their asses. Regardless, she took pity on the soon-to-be father, and fed him so his baby wouldn't end up malnourished. (As funny as that sounds.)

"Listen Myugoh-ssi, I'm charging you a reasonable price here. All I want is 200 co--"

"It's Myungoh! I've told you at least four times already! And like I said, I don't have any more coins to give you!"

"You're lying! You had more than enough yesterday when you bought everything I had!"

"You didn't even have that much!"

Doing this every day was beginning to take a toll on her body and mind, growing increasingly obvious as time passed by. Now, everyone but Gilyoung has been fed. She left the boy for last, as she felt he wanted to be left alone for a bit longer, but he had to eat. Now you may be wondering, what about our sunfish protag? Well,