REMEMBERING ONE'S PLACE [3]

It was time to confirm one of the things [Y/N] thought about the most.

She scanned her attributes screen for a moment, taking a pause of hesitation.

She was afraid of what she would see. All she could do was pray that there wasn't some kind of curse affiliated with having this, like Han Sooyoung and the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon. Or that it wasn't something that slowly took years off her life. As much as [Y/N] was cowardly, she refused to die before reaching her goals.

She just hoped that alone would be enough.

Her finger tapped on the small, nearly invisible, plus symbol on the right side of her stigma.

What was revealed to her was a plethora of information, though not enough to be overwhelming.

「 <CHARACTER, [L/N] [Y/N], SKILLSET EXAMINATION>

Stigma : Manipulator of Light and Matter (lvl. 1)

As its name implies, this stigma gives the user the capacity to control, or manipulate, the light molecules around them.

Harnessing the molcules of light to solidify them, or melding them into a reflective state are only a few things this stigma is capable of. The possibilities are up to imagination.

“To Infinity and beyond,” as one says.
-

ACTIVATION DURATION (lvl. 1) : [ 5 minutes ]

ACTIVATION DURATION (lvl. 6) : [ 10 minutes, 15 seconds ]

ACTIVATION DURATION (lvl. 10) : [ 15 minutes, 30 seconds ]

ACTIVATION DURATION (lvl. 11) (ꂵꁲꇒ) : [ 20 minutes, 45 seconds ]

ACTIVATION DURATION LVL. 15 : [ N/A ]

-

Activation Requirements : [ Unfulfilled ]

STIGMA OWNERSHIP : ‘꒒ꂦꋊꈼ꒒ꐞ ꂠꁲꐞꂠꌅꈼꁲꂵꈼꌅ’ / Lim Jeongmin

. . Just as she thought. Isn't this a bit overpowered of a stigma to have? Besides the activation duration, which seemed incredibly generous to her, the entire power itself is wildly powerful. Imagination is the limit? That means she could do practically anything for however long she wants if she manages to get it past level ten, which she could've sworn was the max level.

Maybe one her her skills bypasses level limits? No, if that was the case then she would've known about such a skill. Unlike Kim Dokja, she can actually see her stats.

Also, who's Lim Jeongmin? That's not a character in the novel, which [Y/N] knows for a fact. And only constellations can gift stigmas, so it clearly can't be an incarnation . . There was a name there that was nearly impossible to read, but maybe she could find a way.

Maybe if [Y/N] asked the constellations?. . They definitely wouldn't be of any help. Besides that, there's also an activation requirement that she was apparently expected to meet. But how? When she tried to tap the plus, it didn't do anything, meaning the information was either unavailable to her, or didn't exist. [Y/N] doubted it was the latter, or the requirement wouldn't be there in the first place.

Either, it seemed that it would have to wait until later, as Yoo Sangah was now waving her over.

It turns out, after she left, the conversation had been pretty unproductive. Seeing as they're only just now hitting the information Lee Hyunsung shared by this point in the novel. [Y/N] came over, standing next to Yoo Sangah.

"Currently, there are 86 people in Geumho Station. Ah, I guess it is 87 people now with Dokja-ssi."

Uhm?