postpartum depression's cure [thv]

A/n's POV

Coming inside his mansion, Taehyung smiled widely as the first thing he witnessed was his relatives, who had come for a week, were carrying his baby of a month, Taehun.

His dad, elder uncle and younger uncle watching news. His mother, her step-sister and her real elder sister talking and playing with the baby. But the step sister of Taehyung's mother was looking at Taehun with sort of evil eyes, well, let's just say she's the toxic one here.

"OMG, Tae. Come here baby, spend some time with your baby." Taehyung's aunt said as she offered Taehyung Taehun from her lap.

Taehyung smiled as he knelt down to the couch's level and pecked his baby multiple times on cheeks, forehead, nose, chin.

Taehun was laughing feeling the ticklish feeling given by his father as he smiles and wiggles his little body.

After a few minutes, Taehyung got up to leave as the toxic relative said, "Taehyung, where are you going leaving your baby like that?"

No, Taehun was in good and pure hands, so what does she mean by that? Anyway, Taehyung replied, "Err, to meet my first baby."

Everyone said in unison, "What?!"

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Y/n!"

At this, Taehyung heard his toxic relative say, "Do not leave Taehun, Taehyung. Take him in your company otherwise you wife's gonna ruin his character and make it her way."

Everyone in hall stopped doing there things as they passed glances to Taehyung.

"What? What are you even saying?" Taehyung said not understanding her words.

She sighed as she got up and went closer to Taehyung as she started, "Your wife insulted me today without any reason." Taehyung raised his eyebrow, "What? She never insults anyone without any reason, you must've said something."

The toxic aunt of his gasped dramatically as she turned to Taehyung's father, "I am about to tell the reality of his cheap wife now!"

Taehyung felt irresistible rage but the man kept quiet as he wanted to listen to her blabber so that he could roast her afterwards.

"That cheap bitch talked back to me when I asked her to do essential home chores rather than playing with Taehun like a baby or even worse, like a nanny. She literally was about to shout at me when I asked to focus on her family and quitting her job, I mean, I respect her career but what comes before your baby? You're going on doing the work from home thingy and you don't even realise how much house chores and baby's work can be done at that time?"

Taehyung was listening to the shits she shitted from her mouth reluctantly, but hearing so much bad for someone who was there for him by a gold digger is something he's never gonna tolerate.

"And when I—"

"Get out of my house."

...

"Baby?" Taehyung, after changing into comfy clothes and making Taehun lay beside you on the corner which was shielded by a plastic small wall, jerked you off a little.

He knows you're not sleeping, man knows you've been crying and going into the postpartum depression because of some toxicity which was present in house.

He pulled you close by your nape as he removed the hair strands from your face making him smile looking and admiring his favourite human being's face.