disobeyer [ot7]

A/n's POV

"Hellooo girls!" Sung a beautiful hot girl, wearing a red silk thigh length dress, her hair fell wavy with a red ribbon, black long boots, natural makeup, entering the club, coming near the table of her girls.

"OMG-! DAMN GIRL!" Lisa screamed out as she saw the most unexpected girl at the moment, you.

"Woah, didn't think you'd make it to here!" Jisoo exclaimed as she couldn't believe the one who gets a curfew for hanging out in a café, made it to the club, at sharp nine in night.

"Well well well, you see," You sat between them as you continued after placing your purse on the cuboid shaped table, "Bangtan is out for a meeting and have said that they would come by midnight, so I guess I'm here for two hours or somthing."

You said as LiSoo smirked to each other, "Babygirl tryna be bad girl, huh?" You and Jisoo laughed at Lisa's attempt to act like you possessive and always horny boyfriends.

"No no no, it's more like- "babygirl needs a punishment, huh?" and maybe with a smirk too lol." Jisoo joined as you laughed again and said, "Na-uh, I'll do it," you cleared your throat before saying like your mafia boyfriends.

" 'Seems like babygirl needs a lesson to know with whom she keeps on being a disobeyer as she seems to forget it often.' It is something like this only." You confidently flipped your hair chuckling.

You three laughed as you were completely unaware that you're digging your own grave as behind your table, sat some seven most unexpected.

Uh huh, Bangtan were behind your table, sitting like kings in the huge one. You sat just infront of them but when you entered you didn't see them as then, they weren't there, they came when you started to mimic them.

And your table was at a little higher level than theirs.

"Hyu-" Jungkook got dead silent when Yoongi signed a shush and just listen to you silently.

"Girl, you think you'll have your legs well tomorrow?" Jisoo asked as she sipped the red wine. You chuckled, "Who's gonna tell them? The air? Me? You? Lol. Calm down." You convinced her as you snatched Lisa's blue champagne and the girl looked at you being done.

Bangtan exchanged glances as they all smirked, being eager to listen more.

"Also, you both are sooooo tensed. Not like they're here or even worse, they know I'm here." At that, Jisoo hissed, "Stop saying bad things." As you rolled your eyes.

"You guys are just soooooo scared of my boyfriends. They won't kill you for inviting me, come on." You chuckled as Lisa gulped down her saliva and said, "You never know." as Bangtan chuckled.

"Anyway, what was the tea you were talking about?" You asked as Jisoo face paled, "You remember the guy who used to crush on you in college days?"

You thought for few seconds as you replied, "Tyson? What about him?" You said as Bangtan were a little raged as they saw you still knowing that boy's name.

"He has come back and was asking me about you." Jisoo said as Lisa nodded and joined, "He has also tattooed your name on his errr...you know...that thing? BUT I DIDN'T SEE IT, HE TOLD US, RIGHT UNNIE?"

Lisa defened herself as Jisoo chuckled, "Yeah, he told us while drinking and vaping that how much he loves you and has got your name tattooed over there...you will tell this to Bangtan?" She asked, more like stated with a question mark.

You cleared your throat as you gained senses and answered, "Well...maybe I will, leave it? Not like he's gonna approach me here." You said sipping off the drink.

"Hmm, I just hope oopa's won't be mad at you...and make you ride wheelcha-" You hit Lisa slightly on her head as she hissed.

"Can you stop? We aren't intimate all the time!" You defened with a red face, as Jisoo corrected, "Yeah, you're intimate most of the time...rest is for sleep and work."

Again you rolled your eyes but guess that's actually true, apart from aftercare, work, quality time, sleep, healthcare, that's what you all actually do.

No regrets, at all.

While you were blushing, Bangtan were planning for the long night. They we're actually turned on by the dress you wore and now that they can see you back and hear your talks, they're hornier.

Maknaes have already started in their mind tho, while the hyung's are planning for the great torture ahead.

Their mouth has been watering ever since you came in the club, swinging your hips, with that face and hot body. They could not resist and now that you've given them a very good reason for a harsh punishment, there's no escape tonight.

"Anyway, shall I-"

"Hellooo, ladies~"

<~>

20+ votes for next part.
[THAT'S. IT.]