disobeyer [18+][ot7]

A/n's POV

"Hellooo ladies~" Sung the almost drunk man while butting in, in the sweet time of Lisa, Jisoo and yours.

Your eyes widened as you disgusted at the presence of Tyson. He came wearing a white, kinda tainted t-shirt, light denim skinny jeans, upright hair and white shoes, in short, idiot [chapri lol]

"Eww, what are you doing here?" You, being unable to hold your urge to degrade hell out of this man, made a disgusting face as Bangtan chuckled, but were holding back their inner devil.

"Ohhh, my Y/n!" His drunk deep voice could seduce rats, dead ones.

"Tyson, why are you here? Go drink somewhere else." Jisoo said and rolled her eyes sipping her drink.

Tyson sat beside you brining a chair near you, slightly hitting Lisa as she disgusts.
"Bab-" "No asshole, do not dare to compete that fucking word."

Tyson smirked as he moves his hand to your cheeks are you slapped it off, "Tyson Smith, have your filthy hands to yourself if you don't them to be cut off."

He still gets closer to you as he moved his hand towards your waist, "And you'll do it? You lil- hey!" He exclaimed when he felt you pinching his hand and throwing it away as you got up, LiSoo followed.

"Moron, I swear if you again try to approach me, I'll have your dick cut off and feed it to birds!" People who heard you, minded their own business.

"Not sure they'll eat tho. You suck, your mind, body everything does." Lisa joked as Jisoo sighed, "Y/n, I swear if you don't accept me then I'll-"

"What huh? What will you do? Don't you know I'm comitted? And also, you have guts to act like that to me knowing I'm whose girlfriend?!" You were annoyed as he held your neck, pulled you close and was about to kiss you when-

"Ahh-! Fuckkkk!!" Tyson fell back on the ground as he recieved a hard punch from a literal body builder.

Everyone looked at the point as you, Lisa and Jisoo knew you three werw dead when, "Car, girls." Demanded Namjoon.

"And take him to basement, David." Ordered Yoongi.

...

"O-oppa, we are-" Lisa was cut off when Hoseok put his palm infront and looked back at the back seat and saw you dozing off on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We'll handle her, and it's fine. You three just wanted to spend time with each other just...Y/n will have to handle for not informing us." Lisa was about to say something when Jisoo pulled her into their shared apartment and bid off Bangtan.

When they both had gone inside their apartment, Namjoon, from the backseat sighed, "Let's get home and started."

Jin chuckled, "She's sleeping. Come on, we'll sort it out morrow." He said caring for you.

On that, Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Says the one who'll go hardest once we start." Everyone agreed as Jin started scolding Jungkook.

By the time they reached home, Bangtan as usual decided to punish you hard. With vibrators, clamps, whips, blindfolds, handcuffs, butt and pussy plugs, etc.

...

[Kinks upcoming-: orgasm denial, degradation, toys, gangbang, subfemale, in short, BDSM.]

When they reached home, Jungkook picked you up in a bridal style and laid you down on the soft mattress as Taehyung brought cuffs which Jungkook tied you with.

As you were a heavy sleeper, you were still in your slumber without caring about anything else. Once Taekook had tied you nicely, NamJin came to rip off your clothes...with a knife.

As the knife was sharp, it efficiently ripped your dress without causing any trouble, leaving you in underwears, which were soon, ripped apart too.

On your underwears ripping, you felt uneasy as you struggled to turn to a side in your sleep. Bangtan chuckled as they were painfully horny seeing this state of yours.

Yoongi came forward and leaned onto you as he kissed your neck while you left low moans, he caught your sweet spot and sucked it roughly, biting your skin as you struggled harder this time.

While Yoongi was marking your neck, Jimim laid beside you with his hand between your thighs, rubbing the inners thoroughly while moving to your lips.

His lips touched yours and with the help on his other hand, he opened your mouth and rammed his tongue inside your mouth tasting the wine you had drunk while his hands pinched your exposed pussy's clit.

On that, being utterly sensitive, you opened your eyes and found yourself in a situation like this.

You tried to move your hands but it took you a second to realise what's happening.

'FUCK NO!' You thought as you arched up your back a little as you heard Hoseok's voice from afar, on the couch, "Looks like babygirl's awake."

YoonMin stopped their works as they all looked at your figure and face that was trying to adjust with the situation.

Hoseok came forward as he took off his belt and grabbed a blindfold before siting beside you, he looked at you, who was all scared, as he said, "Your eyes make us weak to punish you...so, here we go."

Saying that as blindfolded you and planted a peck on your forehead before moving to suck the soul out of your lips and mouth.

Once he left your lips, you tried to speak, "Gu-guys I-I was a-about to-" You were cut off by Jungkook, "About to tell us? Weren't you the one who was carefree cause who'd tell us? You? Jisoo? Lis? Air?"

He mocked you as you gulped down your saliva, "A-ani I...I was about to...to ca-call you?" You said as you felt utter embarrassment being all exposed and naked.

"Oh shut up, you have nothing to explain now. Just lay down and make noises." Jimin taunted as he came forward with a whip which was unseen to you.

He ran up the whip to your chin as you immediately recognized what toy was it and gulped in fear.

He smacked the whip on your collarbone as you gasped, jiggling onto the cuffs as he then moved to smack your breasts.

He whipped both of your breasts till they were having pretty shade of red as you whimpered painfully while he did that.

While he moves down the whip to your abdomen, Yoongi's hands travelled from your navel to your nipple, torturing the poor buds till they were sore.

"A-ani plea-se uhmm-!" You arched up yourself as you whimpered because of the pain on your nipple and pussy lips, which Jimin had whipped four times already.

"Fuck look at her, struggling like a fish taken out from water. Fuck, I love how this torture gets her in her attitude, literally." Taehyung commented as you couldn't help but moan lowly at his dirty words.

Yoongi sucked your neck while his hands played with both of your breasts, making you moaning in a mess while Jimin ran the whip to every sensistive spot of your body like pussy, thighs, cleavage, hitting you on every spot as he turned the spot legit red, satisfying himself and the ones watching the show.

"Quit the duo thingy. Let's torture this petite body together." Yoongi offered as he left your nipples as you panted while whimpering at his threat to you.

"A-ani-!" You begged but no mercy was to be shown tonight as Hoseok clasped, "That's actually good. Come on, boys." He said as everyone placed their body on the king sized bed comfortably while you had no idea what were they doing.

However, you knew this won't end up good for you.