his torture [myg] [18+]

A/n's POV

"Ma-master ahhhh-!" Tears made their way out of your eyes when Yoongi, your cruel husband, removed his fingers from your inside when you were the verge of cumming for the second time.

"Master, huh? Now you remember me? What happened the time when you were hugging that fucker Jackson and then letting him dance with you, huh?!" He said as he moved up to your sweatened face and smirked seeing your messed up state.

He slapped your breast with his wet hand as the handcuffs jiggled because of the jolt happened in you. "A-hmmmm-mh!" You whimpered but he didn't seem to care enough and kept on smacking your breasts till they were having pretty shade of red.

He smirked as he saw your sobbing face, your puffed cheeks, pouty lips, wet face, messed up braid and sweat all over. He gave you slap on your pussy making you scream and struggle onto the handcuffs.

He leans onto your face and kissed you hungrily and pacely making you moan a little in the kiss too. His hand grabs your throat as he kissed you deeper, not caring about your breath now.

He could feel you being breathless second by second as he pulled out and moved towards your neck which was yet to be designed by his tongue.

He sinks into your neck as you moaned while he gave you long, intense and passionate wet kisses.

"Ma-master-uhhhh!" You feel your lips quivering as he moved to your breasts worsening it to the worst for you.

Your legs clenched as you arched your neck and panted. His fingers moved down to your pussy while he bit your nipple and pinched the other.

"Ahhh  ah-ahunmm!" You moaned out as you felt his massive middle finger and ring finger entering inside your hole and pumping swiftly and roughly making you feel your walls a rough sensation.

His fingers moved back and forth and up and down in your pussy as you whimpered reaching to your edge.

While you were moaning and not telling him about your near edge condition, he noticed you arching your hips, back, neck, parting away your lips, sweating, moving close to his fingers.

He thought, 'So babygirl's not gonna inform me, huh. Lemme see how you cum tonight.'

As he pulled out his fingers, you whined out while your body shaked, especially your lips and legs. He smirked as he went to bring your most hated and his favorite weapon, snowbee riding whip.

You saw that while coming back from your high as you thought, 'Oh no! I shouldn't have made him jealous uhhh! Now he's not gonna leave me! Uhu, please Lord, save me!'

He sat between your parted away legs as you looked at him with tired eyes. As you closed your eyes, you shot opened it when you felt a strong pain on your pussy lips.

"AHHH-! MASTER!" You cried out as the handcuffs jiggled at your try of getting up. He saw and leaned onto your tiring, sweaty and crying body while checking you out devilishly.

He kissed you hungrily and placed his hand on your head as he led the kiss while you laid there numb. He pulled back after a minute and said looking at you, "You deserve punishment for being close to your husband's enemy, trying to cum without your master's permission and for ignoring your husband at the party, shouldn't I punish you, my love, hmm?"

You looked down with your teared eyes as he lifted up your chin and kissed you lovingly for a minute as he said, "Hey, come on. Cheer up, you know that I don't like to see you sad right?" He said caressing your cheek as you nodded cutely making him chuckle.

He observed your features before saying, "Okay, tomorrow we'll go on a cruise for a week, is that fine now?" You shook your head as you said, "N-no, tomorrow you'll cook for me, watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with me for atleast three hours, make dinner, and lay on bed with me for most of the time, okay?"

He laughed softly for few seconds as he nodded, "As you wish, my highness." You blushed and looked down as he came and whispered in your ear, "But for now, you're my slutty whore. Understood?"

...

"Stop crying you slut, I've whipped those nipples for like two times just and look at you, crying and whimpering already." Yoongi said as he whipped your sensitive buds again, two times, making you choke and struggle to breath.

You whimpered as your body jolted with each hits making him satisfy. Your body was sensitive and thus, reacted on actions swiftly.

The snowbee riding whip travelled down all the way from your breast to your exposed and leaking pussy making you even more nervous.

Your body was shaking terribly as you just wanted to sleep now being so tired but guess you're on your own for this situation.

And before you could process, Yoongi suddenly whipped the sensistive spot located just above your clit as you screamed, "Ahhhhh-! Master-mmhhhh!"

Tears made their way out uncontrollablly as your back was now hurting from arching it.

He whipped your sensitive buds again and this time, faster. You could feel the burning sensation mixed with wetness down there as you clutched onto the handcuffs.

While whipping you, he had this urge to eat you out as he pulled back the whip making you sigh in relief but before you could process anything, his tongue was entering in your pearl.

You gasped and moaned tiredly as the whip moved up from your abdomen to your breasts, torturing them again.

At this moment, you could pass out from the pleasure from his tongue, and pain from that whip.

His tongue swirled inside you as if it would allow him to eat your insides. His tongue found your g-spot after his teeth had bitten your outer folds for a good time.

As the tongue met your g-spot, you cried out in pleasure, "Mmmh! Master-uhhh!" That's when your both breasts recieved a painful whip on the soft and redened sides.

Yoongi continued to devour you as he whipped your breasts whenever you cussed or cried out his name.

After good ten minutes of fucking you with his tongue, Yoongi got up when you were about to cum.

You laid there, closing your eyes tight, whimpering due to pain rushing in your veins at the orgasm denial, although he wanted to hear that satisfied noise of yours.

You knew that he wouldn't let you cum, at all, and wasn't even about to protest cause if you did, he'll not let you cum when his dick would be inside you.

And that shit's hard.

After reddening your folds and clit, he threw the whip away, pulled down his shorts and boxers and sat on your hips, giving you the most perfect look of his abs, although your eyes were teary.

He leaned forward and kissed you hungrily and sloppily as you moaned when his tongue moved down to your neck, marking it again, on the sensistive most points.

"Hmmmhh~ mmhhh~" You whimpered lowly as he smirks and moved back and adjusted himself.

He positioned his length at your entrance while he watched you wiggling, trying to get his length inside you on your own.

He observed that and looked at you dangerously.

Was that a bad move?

Definitely.

Will Yoongi punish you for that?

Of course.

Will this smut include that?

Naur.

Will there be a next part?

Definitely nauttt.

Will I make more like these?

Hell yea.

Will y'all comment what you want?

....idk, y'all tell.