Chapter Three

♪⁠~

Waiting patiently, Izuku sat in the lobby of the modern, vintage looking company, with the lights on the cieling having the letters U.A on them.

He observed everything and was overall impressed and overjoyed to be in such a nice place.

Suddenly a familiar man in a similar suit to before began to a
walk up to him.

"Mr. Otaku!"

"Thats me."

"You look so handsome as always, sir!"

Izuku smiled brightly eyeing the man, who seemingly cleared his throat and started to slightly redden, likely from just the compliment and not who it came from because catching cases are a thing.

Not that he was like in the half life mark, he was only newly 21.

"Y-yeah.. lets just go.."

"Okayy~"

Without another word, the tall man walked without waiting for Izuku to stand, yet izuku managed to keep up even with his legs being significantly shorter then the others.

While one was walking normally with his hands in his sleek black pants pockets, the other was skipping happily.

"Im so excitedd!"

"I figured."

They both met eyes and Izuku started smiled at him. They both knew he'd grown a liking to the man, but yeah... no..

"So, are we there yet?"

Otaku scoffed and stopped in his tracks, leaving izuku confused in front of him

"Sir?"

"Yes, its right here."

"Ahh, okay!"

They both turned towards to the tall darkbrown door, labeled with "Trainees Practice room."

"Though its a trainees practice room and your not a trainee, yet, you can still use it for now."

"Okay!"

They walked in the room, greeted with a spacious wooden floor, and mirrors on half of the walls.

"..This is cool~.."

Izuku sounded amazed as he scanned the empty yet aesthetic room, seeing the same U.A initials on the cielings.

"Yep, Have fun."

Izuku watched as the tall man started to walk out of the room.

"Wait--"

"..Mm?"

He paused.

"D-do you want to watch me practice?"

The air was full of silence, only thing being heard was the air blowing from the vents of the room.

"..sure.."

"Alright, sit down!"

The man stood at the entrance of the door for a few seconds, probably thinking, but ultimately shut the door and gave in on sitting down.

He sighed and plopped on the floor infront of the teen, who assumignly prepping his voice with exercises.

"Start whenever your ready."

"Got it.."

For a second, Izuku second-thought his decision, but he realized that he'd have to get used to singing infront of people he wasnt neccisarily familiar with hearing him sing.