How Great Thou Art

'He made the stars I love by His words. He made the ocean and sky I admire by His command. He made everything I see by a soundwave. But I am the only one He made with His hand and breath.'

A tear fell as I listened to a song called, "How Great Thou Art?"

'Indeed I am a masterpiece...'

I covered my ears and shut my eyes as a loud and thin sound drowned my body.

"You worthless-pathetic-b****!" My eyes widened when my hands landed on another girl's face.

What's going on? Another thin and loud sound entered and took me to another place.

"Oh, shush! You beg for money for your selfish desire. Tsk, move, drug addict," I pushed the beggar in front of me. I walked out of the scene while humming the song, "How Great Thou Art." This song is lit!

Another loud and thin noise covered my ears. But this time, it is a truck's horn. Before I could even step back, I felt the strong impact that shook my body.

"Eyes here," I snapped out of the memory. I felt my face showering with my tears. I began to weep when I realized what I saw.

'How ironic is it? He made all with words, and He made me with hands. Meanwhile, I created violence with my hands, and kill using words."

'...A broken masterpiece.'

ˋ°•*ˋ°•*ˋ°•*ˏˋ°•*

1twentyseven1