Chapter 2 🍎🍏

??? POV

Ugh... it's too bright... five more minutes... let me sleep... "It seems like you're awake children..." Children...? Who's voice is that?
Never mind I don't care... I'm going back to sleep.

Sy POV

I smile at the small soulings as I feel a distance sense of indifference from the green one. I look at the other a red one and can feel that they'll awake and up. They seem to be very active since they keep trying to move their body or what supposed to be their body out of my hand.

Was it a good idea to make a couple of creators the guardian?
Well I wouldn't know.

"It seems like you're awake children." I say while keep my magic on them to see their reactions. The green one seems to be going back to sleep already while the other is now paying attention although is facing a different direction. "I have chosen you out of other souls that have crossed, to be my guardians. I know you may be confused on what your role is and what you need to protect but first you will need names." I say while putting all my attention to the red one as the other one is now asleep. "You, the one who will probably be explaining most of what I said will be named Ember." I say with upmost importance and pride.
"You will also be the oldest as you seem to have awareness of what going on." I said knowing that once both of them are up, there wouldn't be argument on who's the oldest. I think...

"Your younger half will be named Sage..." I paused as to let the little one catch up on any thoughts.
"BOTH of you will protect the fruits of knowledge and vitality..." I said while thinking "you BOTH will have to trust each other Only, don't trust anyone else including me if you wish. There will always be a balance that you will need to keep from tipping. As long as the balance is stable there will be no need for the vessel of the fruits or the branches of the tree that holds them. The balance can be kept from tipping anywhere, even if the tree is no longer in the forest, as long as there another vessel" I hope they understood that if the forest can no longer protect the fruits from outsiders, it fine to change location.

"Now, not only will you have protect the fruits, but you must protect each other from harm." I say before sensing that the red souling is about to fall back to sleep, "many will come to gain the power of knowledge that resides in the red fruits and surpass each other, while others will come for the green fruits hoping to extended their life with the green fruits of vitality." As I finished my sentence the little one fell back asleep.

I hope they can be by each other side...

I even made sure to pick the souls that were compatible... maybe if they trust each other enough they can tell the other who they really are... of who they were before...

(Ember) POV
what's going on... what did the voice mean... I feel like I the words are familiar. As I try to stay awake, I can't help feeling like I've heard this before but where...
Everything is going black, I'll think about it later... let just sleep for... awhile..