ep1(1/3)

||Authors P.o.v||

She somehow managed to get up from the floor.when the door harshly
opened while the guy who known to be her brother smirked surely
enjoying her sufferings. Her face was filled with dust and some blood still there in her clothes. She is wearing a ripped clothes her hand and legs was tied in chain.fully looking like a prisoner.her eyes was red and puffy " is he my real brother? -her inner soul screamed.

her eyes was red and puffy " is he my real brother? -her inner soul screamed

" Good evening sissy" he was leaning in the door and smiling.Her eyes
was still at the floor looking everywhere but not at him. Because she feel disgust that after her mom left the world she thought he will protect Her. he is her brother he will trust her .but he trusted someone else he throw her in basement because she protected him.

" Oh my sissy dont wanna talk to me! " he pouted. he reached to her level
and grabbed her hairs and pulled it harshly as she expected. because it was happening 1 months ago.she. is used to it. " beg" he muttered. she did what he Had asked her. "Sir im so sorry to hurt your soon to be wife please please forgive me. ill never do this again.i beg you sir forgive me! "

" Seems like my sister learn to behave! im so proud of you. now youll get all of my love what you have been craved " he genuinely smiled and caressed her face. she didnt answered anything just looking like a lifeless and emotionless person.

"Today you can join lunch with us because this one month i finally succeeded to teach you how to behave.how to talk with elders and
everything " -he wiped dust from her face. the whole time when he was
expecting any reaction for her. She just keep quite because this 1 month
teach her everything. and now she won't do the mistake again .the
brotherly love and care what she had for him everything vanished. he'll
regret it but she'll never forgive him never.

" Don't ignore me! you nearly try to intimate with my uncle. but still had courage to act innocent." he stated and she finally opened her mouth
" Yes! all of it is my fault to choose a wrong girl as my best friend and to crave love and trust from my own brother"

||Y/n p.o.v ||

Bogum's eyes darkened at your words and the hands what caressing your face he grabbed your jaw harshly. " i thought i wont make u feel embarassed by letting you apologise to her i thought I'll forgive you but no u don't deserve gentleness you deserve all the harsh treatment and now I'll make sure you suffer more than that." he left your jaw and pushed you in the floor harshly.

He take the basket and throw the cold water on you. not just cold water there was spider, cockroach, and many more insects you can't protect yourself because your hands was tied to a chain. you started to screaming loudly when the insects was roaming all around your body and biting you.