ep2(1/3)

" I miss you"

After that he places his lips on her again.this time more deeply.y/ns mind totally freezed seems like she forget everything but just his lips.the unknown spoken words of 7 years separation started spoke everything in that kiss.As they were busy eating each other's lips when from upper ground Irene (y/ns assistant) and Tae-hyung(mr yugyeoms assistant now work for jungkook) shouts and try to find them made jungkook and y/n broke the kiss and flinched.

They totally leave each other and gets up from the ground.they started to walk in the upper ground Irene and Tae-hyung sighed after seeing them and asks."Y/n ah and Mr jungkook what u two are doing together?"

Y/n laughed nervously "I taught mr jungkook the technique.how to bunker shot when u misses it" jungkook also laughed with her supporting the lie and said" thank you y/n for teaching me great techniques.lets find a time to do a bunker shoot deal". Irene said worriedly " that's nothing.now there's an explosion ina hospital". Y/n and jungkook get confused and asked worriedly " what explosion?".

Tae-hyung said " it's madam she and jisso went to attack Mr David at the hospital as he can't save yugyeom"

Jungkook p.o.v

When I heard that mom and jisso went to attack Mr David I went to the car and y/n also sits in the car with me.
Tae-hyung sighs after seeing them fades away he gets confused and ask " sis if they did the bunker shot why don't twhu have the golf at all"

Irene also nods " right"

Y/n p.o.v

Reina mam yugyeoms mother and jungkooks step mom she si really a foolish women I have ever seen.she act thoughest strongest but at the end she act foolish choosing a wrong men what only gives her pain her husband might be didn't fair with her that what makes her like this to not believe in anyone it's okay she doens't trust me not jungkook but jisso she is a big enemy a total snake can't she atleast see that yugyeom throw her because she cheats on him.

But still can't say anything to her as yugyeom give those all responsibility to me no matter what how when if anyone like it or not I can't leave Jeon company.

As after reaching there I get out of jungkooks car and started walking to stairs when I saw jungkook following me I stopped and turned towards him " whya re u following me?" Jungkook said straightfully" I wanna visit there too" is this man is crazy? Can't he see how reina mam hates him his presence. Mine too but still I can't just see Reina mam scolds him.

But jungkook fix his blazer and says " then why you are visiting their?". Ofc I came here to stop Reina mam and jisso to create trouble for me david.because Mrs reina is mentally disturbed die to his son's loss. I said "to stop them"

Jungkook also said to me being determined"I'm too" i said annoyingly but in my mind ik worried that if Reina mam scolds him" are u going there to get scold by Reina mam?" Jungkook leaned towards me and said " why are u worried about me?when u should worried about urself first".

I looked at him angrily when u came more closer and saids "are u going to slap me? Baby didn't u remember the slap and kiss game? If u slap me I'll kiss u".He knows how to drive me crazy I gritted my teeth angrily and pushed him " no instead of slapping u next time I'll kick u"

Jungkook leaned closer and whispers "scary* try to mock me.i annoyingly sighs"you really know how to got on my nerve".

Other side

Uncle David finally discharged.the nurse started to take him to reception as he was sitting in wheel chair the nurse said "wait here I'm coming". Uncle David nods.

When soon his wheel chair turned another way he flinched at the sudden movement and saw madam Reina and jisso.they took him to elevator soon the door closed.uncle David asks" where are u taking me to".Reina mam looked at him and said" searching for my son back" and the elevator started to go to the down floor.

Uncle David says" they didn't have found Mr yugyeom yet?".

Reina gets angry and said "of course that's why I'm taking you out whiek my son doesn't know hie own fate at the water fall will u be able to rest in the hospital?" Jisso looks at the situation getting intense she also said

"Yugyeom may be waiting for help you were the last person with him you have to know better than the police where to find him." Supporting Mrs reina where she is right but in her opinion she is with Mrs reina for money so she thought if she supports her in though time she will get money.

Mrs reinas voice get more louder when she found support she tells at David in the elevator "Yes you have to know best".

"I am really sorry madam. I tried my best to help Mr yugyeom. I'm really sorry that I couldn't save him " uncle David said with his innocent eyes totally genuine try to make Reina understand that he couldn't save him situation was hard and different.

How much Reina hear Reina gets more angry as a mother least she will want to listen that something happened to her son. Reality says her son isn't alive anymore but she will never believe it her mother heart says her son is alive he won't die he has to come back for her mother."I don't want to hear that u are sorry I want my son back. Do u understand?".

"He's my son. How could he die?you have to bring him back do u hear it? Find him and bring him to me." The elevator stops and they get out jisso started to drag uncle David's wheel chair while Reina walk beside her but soon they stops when y/n and jungkook came.

Y/n and jungkook runned towards them "madam,where are you going to take uncle it to?".

Reina snaps at them " don't get in my way it's none of ur buisness".

Jisso also said supporting Mrs reina "why are u interfering with us? We are taking him to find yugyeom".

    No matter what uncle David just get discharged his health was still injured that's why y/n said "but Mr David is still injured how can u take him there?"

Reina madam yells"get out don't mess with me" but y/n didn't move she stays still and says "He can't help anything even he goes there. The police are now searching still ".

Reina madam left the chairs edge and walks infront of y/n "you bloodsucker if u don't help don't burden me" with that she tried to push y/n"move".

y/n stays still and said "no I won't" that made madam reina so angry she throw her bag and raise her hands to slap but fastly jungkook held her hand and says" mom, please talk nicely why do u have to use force?"

But soon a slap landed on jungkooks face.

                     TO BE CONTINUED
Published: July 13,2024