(3/3)

When aunty alice said " you may meet this women yet,but might have heard of her?"

I furrows my eyes brows in confusion. Because it's been 7 years I don't know what happened here. How she is here why she is here.everything I don't know anything. So I asked her.

"What is it?"

"That yugyeom has raised this women . He said he raised this women to help with his work . But I've heard that she actually help on his bed"

My eyes went dark after hearing this. When Jennie my sister said to alice aunty " mom why do you like to talk about the thing you don't know? You're slandering other "

Jennie is such a sweet girl don't like to backbitvhing about anyone.she supports in good side.

Alice aunty argued with her " you are the one who knows nothing and just interrupting me. I'm telling the truth "

" Oh the truth what doesn't have any evidence " Jennie take stands for y/n. They might share a nice bond. Like I said I know nothing about it.

Alice aunty said again" Jennie they slept and had a conversation, how will there be evidence. If it's not true then why jisso wil be thrown by yugyeom"

My eyes was just burning in anger. It's been 7 years I beared the pain alone now I all want is just my answers. I just can't wait or tolerate anymore. I gretted my teeth and hurriedly went out from there.

Is really my love is a teenage and she played with me?.

Y/n p.o.v

As you are walking here and there in the garden. But your mind was not here. Your tears keep falling. "Please yugyeom be safe. Jeon enterprise is waiting for u" you said to yourself while some past scene comes in ur mind how you've meet yugyeom.

________

Flashback

In the night you are running in the road in bare foot your foot is paining so much but all u wanted is to run. You are so scared. While running the bike ,motorcycle , you didn't cared bout anything just running.

But bumped by a car you are so traumatic that you didn't looked at and just kept your head low and screaming " please no let me go. don't touch me .let me go "

You didn't saw when a guy getting out from the car and went to you try to calm you but all you did was screaming totally scared.

He finally cupped ur cheeks and try to calm you down , " hey hey it's okay it's okay nothing happened look you are fully safe"

He made you stand upa nd you finally looked at his face " are u injured" he asked.

You finally calmed down.and tell him everything because he looked sincered to you. When u are telling him everything' someone try to shoot him from behind so u drag him down and save him. While his uncle shoot the man who tried to shoot him.

He take u to his company. And said "welcome to Jeon golf company" . He gives u shelter gave you higher position.

"Good morning Mr yugyeom" you bowed to him. He smiled and said "please don't be formal you are like a sister to me ".

_____________________

You wiped ur tears remembering how you met him and how much kind hearted he is. "If it wasn't you that time yugyeom then I don't know what has happened to me I litrelly owe u alot" you said in ur mind.

Sometimes later you are still at your place and didn't move when someone spoke from behind.

" I'm glad that your life is comfortable when you came to live with my brother"