(2/3)

Y/n p.o.v

You jerked her hand from you and said "the only one who can drive me out of here is Mr yugyeom " to teaching her a lesson you teased her "others are not eligible, especially the ex-girlfriend broke up already like you"

As expected she gets angry so much and said "it's because you flirted with him that made him love u blindly. And left me"

Oh god this girl and her tongue.

"If u think like that. You fool yourself then. You know very well the reason why yugyeom broke up with you " like cheating behind him and running tongue like did nothing. As his secretary you had always respect everyone that why today you have to face this.

But before that you feel a slap around your cheeks.

"It's because of you" Mrs Jeon slapped you. And continued
"My son picked up a street girl to raise.make him encounter bad luck and falling off the cliff. You are an evil. A demon.

She again tried to hit you. Oh gosh you can't tolerate it now when you don't have any fault so you just hold her hands "it's enough. I didn't want to fight with you "

Mrs Jeon said " are you gonna fight with me? Go ahead.im going to drive you away right now"

And with that jisso and Mrs Jeon started to throw you out of the company.

"GO AWAY FROM MY JEON COMPANY" -mrs Jeon said.

You went tensed.because the word keep running around ur head that no matter what you can't leave Jeon company.

You again said said the same thing
"The only man who can drive me out is Mr yugyeom"Jisso glared at you and said " you shameless women! You won't really Go away?"

You glared back at jisso."I'm so shameless women.and so are you.what right you have to drive me away?you broke up with Mr yugyeom a year now you are still jealous of Mr yugyeom"

Jisso gets embarassed and shouted at you "shut the hell up".

Mrs Jeon said." And what the rights you have to scold jisso.low class bitch"

And she pushed u harshly. U didn't realize behind of u a glass table was kept.when u thought you are going to die someone jumped to hold u and get fall in the other side of the floor with you.

_____________

Jungkook p.o.v

I was roaming around the Jeon company.its been 7 years I didn't came here.and now I have to stay here untill yugyeom come back. Damn it.now I have to tolerate everything. As the employees greet me but the main reason I came here because yugyeom made a will paper. he wants us all to know the last will paper he had made .

Specially me and a girl I don't know her name.and I don't have interest to know because his choice was worst at picking girls he was kind so every girls took a advantage. The previous one also and now also. I was kind too so I also can understand his pain.

Now I went to first floor to meet the lawyer.when I saw jisso and Mrs Jeon scolding a girl.wait I think I know her.yes I know her.my eyes widened when I looked at her closely.

Y--y/nah.

It's been 7 years.7 years I didn't saw her. I didn't get her in my arms.unknowingly my eyes went teary.i waited 7 years I told her to contract me.but s-she never did she took 7 years but still didn't remember about me.

Suddenly I saw Mrs Jeon pushed her harshly I started to run towards her and hold her what made me fall with her to different side floor.

I groaned by the pain.oh god she gain weight.she seems to familiar with my groan so she hurriedly get up from me and looked at me. Her eyes widened after seeing me. She looked at me her eyes widened more and more. After looking at her I also forget everything it's been 7 years later I was looking at her closely.