Season 1 - Episode 2; The Shell's on You

______________________________________________
Before the shatter
______________________________________________

Somewhere in the Forest of Illusion (from Super Mario World), a yellow streak goes through it dashing.  The yellow streak curves and hops on a small boulder destroying it.  It then zooms from tree to tree and breaks through a bigger boulder and swerves over the grass to break other boulders.  A yellow and purple figure spins with the yellow streak on its weight and jumps up high then lands, sending bits of boulders flying.  Wario stands with a scowl on his face and then turns to speed off.  He leaps and destroys another boulder, then looks around and runs through another one.  He leaps at 1 last big boulder and shoulder bashes it.  Ahead of him, a yellow star with both white eyebrows and mustache floats.

Wario: "Eldstar."

He walks up to it and picks it up.

Wario: "There you are."

He then holds it up with might.

Wario: "Star Fall!"

Wario then teleports with Eldstar, and reappears outside of the Forest of Illusion.  He looks around and spots some Wigglers running beside him.  He then sees a shock wave heading towards him, which leads to him guarding his face with his arms, protecting him from being pushed back a ton.

A blizzard of bubbles sparks flies around him.  The shock wave passes as Wario glares up ahead.

Wario (angry): "Mario."

______________________________________________

Wario speeds through the Mushroom Kingdom as his yellow streak flashes between maple leaf trees and rocks.  Some distance ahead, gold coins float in lines as Mario collects them at full speed, trying to head over to the mountain where the rest were at after he finished filling up his Power Up Bag.  His red streak and Wario's yellow one head towards each other.  Mario sees Wario and gets startled by him, he couldn't stop himself from running.

______________________________________________
Quick Authors' Note: Before I got to the fight between Mario and Wario, I wanted to point out that the fight the Sonic and Shadow do in the original scene is amazing, but Sonic's dialogue however ain't really what Zavraan on DeviantArt wanted from it, so they did this amazing animatic of the dialogue parts re-written by them.  Some parts of this scene are going to have me be rather lazy and just show "Que fight scene" because I want them to be identical to the ones actually in Sonic Prime.  Here's the link to Zavraan's deviant of this scene by the way; https://www.deviantart.com/zavraan/art/Sonic-Prime-re-written-2-Shadow-fight-scene-956311376 
______________________________________________

Mario: "Woah!"

Before he could stop himself, Wario shoulder tackles Mario into the air.

Mario: "Wario?"

Wario (angry): "What did you do?"

Mario then gets up with his left hand on his stomach, being where Wario shoulder bashed him.

Mario: "Grr...  How about asking what's going on before hitting me?  What are you so mad about?"

Wario (angry): "You almost blew up the whole place."

Mario: "A fake Bowser nearly got Luigi a Game Over!  It would've been easier if you showed up!  Or are you trying to get back at me because you're too slow?"