5

On the second day, your actual work officially began.

After your sleepover with Vanessa, you only shared your worries about the job with her. You finally accepted this was your new life, and it wasn't a difficult decision to make. You hadn't felt this happy in a while and you weren't going to waste it being afraid of 'waking up'.

Vanessa put an end to your sob feast by driving you to the Pizzaplex again. Apparently you did have a car, Vanessa told you it was still by her home, but you couldn't figure out where the keys were for the life of you. Once at the pizza place, she led you to the maze known as the kitchen after you two got confirmation from the big boss. Only then did she leave you after giving you a big hug and a comment of "Good luck!".

Unsure of what to do at first, you began to explore the area. Your face became scrunched when you noticed different machines that made the pizza, wondering if it was any good tasting at all. You eventually wandered over to a large trash compactor. Is this thing even safe? It was through exploring that you found a paper laid out on one of the prepping tables, which described what your task were for today. Apparently, you had to bake and decorate five different birthday cakes, and after you would watch one of the parties. The description of what each parent wanted and didn't want was written below. Oh, wow, so easy.

You eyed the kitchen around you, rolled up your sleeves and got to work.

You did not once see the 'chicken', you assumed to be Chica, Dave mentioned the day before. Not even when you had the cakes set out to cool. You did, however, find out you weren't in charge of delivering cakes to the parties. A S.T.A.F.F. bot rolling over to you demanding the cake for "Sophia" made you aware of that. You couldn't help but bite at your nail when you handed over the plate and watched it leave, worried for the safety of the dessert.

To say your stress began rising was an understatement. You didn't even realize you had a certain time period to bake! Which made sense, however it wasn't explained to you beforehand. It was actually startling how angry the bots seemed to get the longer you took. A lot of this job wasn't explained to you, you realized. For example, what about supervising parties? How were you supposed to know which to watch and which to not? When were you supposed to leave to do so?

In the amidst of your panic, Ms. Archard appeared next to you. She had actually startled you due to how silently she entered the kitchen. In her hand, she held a certain rabbit themed watch. "This is a Fazwatch." She explained while strapping it to your wrist. "Employees with more than one role will have this. It gives you a map of the plex and, in your case, will light up with the location of where you're needed. This should help greatly with your job." Your shoulders nearly sagged in relief. 

This left the question of why you hadn't been given it sooner. When you asked, Ms. Archard sighed with a small eye roll. "Well, the normal watches are Freddy themed. Hence Fazwatch. However, Vanessa was heavily insistent yours was special made with Bonnie instead, so it took more time to be created. She even paid for it! I do truly wonder why I listen to her so often." You weren't sure if you should hug Vanessa or beat her for causing your stress. You wondered just how far she was willing to go to keep teasing you about Bonnie!

Once Ms. Archard left, you finished decorating the final cake and handed it off to an irritated appearing bot. After watching it roll away, you finally began to look over the watch. You realized it had the task you were just doing listed, and you clicked on the check box to signal you were done. It crossed out the task, nothing else popping up just yet. You smiled and continued to click on different settings. There was a timer on it, probably the one you were supposed to use while you made the cakes. It even showed where the bots who had taken the cakes went.