CHAPTER THREE:THE CARNIVAL

WARNINGS-
SORRY IF YOU ONLY LIKE GUYS, THIS Y/N FUCKS WITH GIRLS, GUYS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
HAS A KISS SCENE(barely in the 3rd chapter? Ik!)
ENDS WITH A SMALL CLIFFHANGER

                                              —

"So...what ride are we gonna go in first?"

"Why don't you choose, Love?"

"Awww! You gave Y/n a lovey, dovey nickname?! That's so cute!"

"I don't think so Lory..."

"Oh shush, you were always the romantic type Y/n, don't kid yourself!"

"That's quite the point Lory has, Darling."

"Oh shut it, Corson."

"That's not a nice way to talk to your boyfriend Y/n..."

"You too Lory, shush."

You put your right/left index finger over your lips, imitating a "shh" hand signal, looking straight ahead at the carnival. It was obvious you had a soft spot for Lory, and more gentle with her. Corson was pissing you off with this little 'boyfriend and boyfriend' scheme. You grunted and groaned to yourself, Corson glancing at you every once in awhile, getting off on your displeasure.

Corson had put his hair up in a high, messy ponytail, with an extra hair tie you had at your place from an old hookup from awhile ago. You didn't tell him that...why would you tell him the hair tie you let him borrow belonged to the forgotten face of some random woman you met at a bar and took home for a hook up?

Judging by his behavior towards you ever since you met, he probably wouldn't be so pleased knowing you slept around a bit. No shame in it but, it's not like you're gonna tell everyone you interact with about it. That'd be even more weird...

The three of you, Lory, and Corson, were walking around the carnival, deciding what to ride. You wanted to eat something but Lory suggested not to, hence you might throw up afterwards. You were quiet, glancing around the carnival rides, trying to pick out the one you wanted to go on first.

You always loved the fireball coaster. You were always scared of it when you were young, but he always forced you to go on it with him. He liked to tease you a lot, and it was his favorite ride. Huh...ever since the incident, you never really thought of your brother much.

Your eyes lingered on the fireball, for a little too long, your memories distracted you from Corson's gaze catching yours. You felt an appendage warmth make its way over your shoulder, your form being inclined towards another. You already knew who the action belonged to.

You slightly directed your head to focus on Corson, his usual broad smile there, as expected. "How do you feel about riding the 'fireball'? Seems fun." Corson suggested, placing a glance along said ride. There was a line, watching the people currently on the ride, thrilled for their own turns.

"Oh yes! Let's do it! Ah-if you're okay with it, Y/n. I know he would..." Lory cut herself off, too demeaned to finish her statement. You rolled your eyes at the mention of him. 'Why can't we just stop talking about him? He's not even important or anything...' You argued with no one in particular in your subconscious, looking at the ground, avoiding eye-contact with anyone and anything around you.

"I would like to go on the fireball as well, seems fun. I've never been." Corson advocated, wrapping his free arm around Lory to drag the both of you to the ride. Lory smiled and lightly clasped her hands together in joy. "Yay! We're probably gonna have to ride with a stranger though since there's only three of us...oh well! You guys can sit next to each other, I'll sit with the stranger!" Lory seemed to "sacrifice" herself happily, as if sitting next to a stranger on a carnival ride is a sacrifice.