Dimples

I sat with my brother and Michael at lunch. Bianca was somewhere else, Patrick left after the first class and Kat and Mandella were at the library.
   We were talking when Natasha stopped in front of the table with hands on her hips, looking really pissed off. The three of us stared at her questionably and she spoke.
"Do you realize what you've done?" Her shout made everyone stop and stare.
"You talk real loud. Don't you think you've dragged enough attention to yourself for today?" I knew that Maria spread the rumor and that was my plan all along. Let's just say that the bomb has exploded.
"Do you understand that none of it was true?" she sure was having a panic attack. "I wanted to make you feel miserable."
She started crying. "Why did you do that?" Well from what I knew, the reason behind why she was acting like that was due to the fact of how her parents would react if they heard the rumor. Sad thing is, I did not feel bad about it. She couldn't just go around and hurt people as she pleases, because of her lack of power outside the school.
"Yea, I talk shit, just deal with it." I said emotionless. "You wanna be the next doll face in Danny's world, go for it. But I can assure you. You can try and try, you can't beat me. Simply because I am the only one he doesn't have as a trophy." I got up and started walking away.
"You know he doesn't even like you!" She spat from behind.
I turned around on my heels and looked at her with a pouty face.
"Owh no! What will I do now?" I placed my hand at my mouth, overplaying.
"You should buy a plus size jeans, these are showing how fat your ass is." Random insult part one.
"Owhhh BUUURN!" I mocked at her.
"Y-you are not cool." Random insult part two.
"Boo... cross Nat out." I pouted and made a cross in front of her with my index finger. "Got something else to come out with?"
She opened her mouth but nothing came out.
"That's what I thought." I turned around and left the dining hall.
  The next moment my brother ran to me from behind.
"Emma?"
"Cameron?"
"You're the best sister." He laughed out. I knew he did not like Natasha because she gave big trouble to Bianca once. "So... what do you plan to do now?" he asked.
"Go on every single party this week." I explained simply.
"Great."He mumbled.
"Hey... what's wrong with that?"
"Nothing, just the fact that now I will have not only Bianca to look over at, but you too."
"I can watch over myself."
Or maybe not... Fast forward to the party that was tonight. It was fun, I drank few shots and I am sure that they were responsible for that.
  We were playing beer pong and I got very dizzy in the end of the game.
"Emma, doll. Please, hear me out." I heard Daniel speak when he came to me. I looked up at him, trying to focus his face. My whole world was spinning.
"Get out of my face." I mumbled and passed him.
  I decided to go outside, so the fresh air could put me up together. On my way out I asked for a cigarette from some random guy. I spotted few boys smoking outside, so I went to them put the cigarette in my mouth and one got the hint that I needed someone to lighten it up for me. But before he could someone took the cigarette out of my mouth.
"Hey!" Turning to the side I saw Patrick.
"Come, I'll drive you home." He said and lighted the cigarette after he placed it in his mouth.
"Stealer." I pouted and he laughed at me. "Since you steal my things... did you steal my jacket?" I asked in a tipsy tone.
"Don't move." He said and walked inside the house.
"Like I can..." I mumbled.
After a moment he was back with both of our jackets. He helped me put mine on and as he zipped it up I felt myself falling frontwards. He quickly grabbed me and saw that I started to fall asleep.
"Emma, Emma, stay with me!"He slapped my cheek few times until my eyes open.
"Patrick." I said looking up in his eyes and he smiled. "Do you know how many are they?" I smiled at him.
"What?" He asked surprised.
"Your dimples." I explained making him let out a laugh.
"Come on, girlie." He wrapped his hand around to support me and we started walking.
"You know... you always had..." I couldn't finish because my view got black.
"Emma, come on. Emma! Please, wake up. Emma, stay with me." I heard Patrick shout, gently slapping my cheeks again.
"Hmmm?" I slowly opened my eyes and realized we were sitting on the ground, well sort of, he was supporting me to sit.
I got up on my feet and then the horrible feeling of something rising from my stomach came at me. I bent down and vomited.
"Sorry..." That was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me.
"It's alright... I guess I make girls feel that way around me." He let out a chuckle.
"What?"
"Nothing."
We started walking again.
"Where have you parked your car?" I grunted.
"Over there."He pointed at his car.
"We've been walking for hours... I could be in my bed by now." I whined like a little girl.
"You know we've been walking for like five minutes." He laughed at me.
I turned around and saw the house where the party was, he was right.
"Don't tell anyone what I just said."
"I won't... but I won't let you forget it."He teased and opened the door of his car for me. I sat down and fell asleep.