Ch 21

2 months later

Hi guys, how are you all? I'm still Lalisa Manoban, just without Jennie Kim. I'm still dating Chaeng publicly now and Jennie is dating Nayeon.

Taehyung and JungKook too are now together, I miss Jennie. But I'm grateful to have Chaeng, I've not killed my child though. He or she is still in my tummy. "Are you seriously not missing Jennie?" The brunette girl sitting in front of me, Jisoo, said.

I chuckled. "I do, but I have Chaeng over here, who loves me alot. So why would I need Jennie?" Taehyung looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows "You're pregnant with her child. What do you mean you don't need Jennie?"

I furrowed my eyebrows too, scaring him away. 'I just said I don't love her. That's it.' I said to the other four people (Jisoo, Dahyun, Taehyung and JungKook), who just sighed. "What guys?!" I yelled a bit louder.

And that's when I saw a blonde girl coming in with another girl. My eyes widened when I realised it was Chae. I immediately looked at Dahyun and Chaeng, who too had widened eyes.

"Hiiiiiii Chaeee!" I went to the blondie, she rolled her eyes. The girl with her could sense confusion. "Who's this?" I whispered to Chae, pointing at the girl. "She's Mina, my girlfriend." Chae answered, rolling her eyes once again.

"Why is your tummy so big?" She said, looking at my tummy. "Eh, I'm pregnant."  I couldn't lie to them as it was pretty clear that I was pregnant. Chae and that girl, Mina, widened their eyes. "With whom?" Chae asked excitedly.

I sighed "My ex wife." I said. "I'm sorry." Mina apologised. "It's fine, you don't need to be sorry. It's my fault that our relationship ended, I cheated on her."

"You shouldn't have." Chae said before seating down, I went back to my seat as well. "Who was that?" Jisoo frowned asking to me. "She was our high school friend, Son Chaeyoung." Dahyun answered from my side.

"Oooh.. Two Chaeyoungs together. Spicy!" Jisoo winked. "Shut up Jisoo." Rosé muttered. "Wait Lisa, who's that girl with her?" Rosé pointed it out and asked. "It's her new girlfriend, Mina." I answered.

"Even she is taken now. GOSH WHEN WILL I GET A GIRLFRIEND?!" Dahyun said in anger, we all laughed at her. "Yah! Dahyun-shii, I'm single too." Jisoo smacked her arm. "Usssss!" They both yelled.

_ _ _