Chapter 1

A/N

Hey guys, I have a friend who is writing a story like this one but in her charterer's point of view. So if you see that story too don't think she is copying because we planned this out together.

I woke up in dark moving box to the sound of a really loud screeching. Its so cold and..... *screech*.

"Ow!"

I look up to see a blinding light right in my eyes then I start seeing figures appear over the top of the box. I started to get scared then I hear someone say

" What the.... it's a girl."

I took offence to that and screamed

" What do you expect a bloody dog!"

One of them jump down and grab my arm, they tighten their grip on my arm as they drag me up out of the box and toss me on the ground like a rag doll.

I landed on the ground with a thump.

" What the heck....."

but as I looked around all I saw was people, people everywhere.

" Ha look at her face she acts like she hasn't seen a boy before...."

one of them was saying but I cut off

" It's because I haven't seen a boy before you nitwit!"

I screamed out at him in frustration.

I stand up and brush my self off, I take in my surroundings looking for a way to escape then I see big doors in the middle of four walls. I see a movement at the beginning of one and look closer. I can make out a figure waving their hand motioning me to follow them. So when all the boys are turned away I bolt to the door and as I get closer I see that the person that was waving was a girl about a few hundred yards away from the door I slow to a stop.

As I stop I ask

"Who are you and what are we doing?"

" We are going to run into the doors and get out of here. Also I'm Turtle."

she whispered.

" Okay on thre......" " hey get back here!"

Turtle bolted off towards the door

" Or now.... Shit!"

I ran as fast as my legs could take me an right as we got to the door a pair of arm caged them self's around me.

" AHHHHHHHH!!!"

I landed on the ground with the arms still around my torso, I get the arms off me and turned around fast to see a boy with blondish hair.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT? ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I'M A GIRL?"

I scream backing up every step he took towards me. "

"NO! I'm here to save you from what's out there..."

" THERE'S NOTHING BAD OUT THERE...." *CRUNCH*

" OWWWWW!" wimp,a boy with dark hair screamed as turtle bit his hand that was about to cut her off

" YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! I've lived out there for so long and look at me now."

Turtle screamed at first then to a whisper at the end. I slowly walked over to Turtle as she silently cried.

I walked up to the guy that tackled me and said

" SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU MADE HER CRY YOU ARE HERE TO MAKE FUN OF US..."

then I myself started crying. My anger became stronger and stronger but
I punched the guy on the face hearing a slight crunch. Teaches him not to make my new friend cry.

"Ouch what was that for?"

he screamed

" IT'S FOR MAKING MY FRIEND CRY YOU JERK!...... WHY ARE ALL OF THEM SO RUDE AND HATEFUL TO US WHAT DID WE DO!"

At first I was talking to him but the end was more to Turtle.

Then all the boys came running up to us and grabbed our arms putting them behind our backs.

As we walked to the middle of what ever this place was called I zoned out...

Why are they being so hateful and rude ? Why do I feel like I'm being watched it's creeping me out?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was slapped making me fall to the ground. I look up to see all of the people looking at me.

" WHAT THE SHUCKING HECK?!"

I screamed as I got up and brushed myself off.

When no one answered me I get angry and shoved my way out of the circle walking off to the doors.  As I got closer I heard the sound of someone running and as I looked in that is exactly what I saw but it was a guy holding another guy well more like dragging him.

" Hey Do you need any help?"

I asked

"Yeah could you grab his other arm."

" Sure".

So I grabbed the limp looking guys arm and put it around my shoulder. I didn't even notice that the other guys was looking at me more like staring .

" Why are you staring at me ?"

I asked with heat slowly making its way to my cheeks.

"Because your beautiful. "

He answered simply

"Oh. So what happened to him?"

I said with curiously.

"Well we got attacked by......"