Chapter 5

RECAP : Everyone backs up and soon I'm in my wolf form.

*******
I look around to see that all the boys are looking at me. I feel like an outcast, I start getting uncomfortable under the stares of the boys so I push through them to get to the open glade. I start running as soon as I get out of the circle.

"Sarah wait up!"

I keep running.I have to get into the maze I don't want to hurt anyone.  I run to the maze doors. I hesitate but then run in not caring if Shy follows.

After what seemed like hours I come to a stop.I was panting, hey I might be a werewolf but I still get tired.

"Holy shuck you can run for a long time."

I know that voice from anywhere...Minho. What is he doing here? I guess I should change back.

"What are you doing Minho? I could have hurt you."

"I know but  I was worried about you."(Goals)

"I could have hurt you really bad. My wolf doesn't know who people are and she feels they are a threat to her."

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay lets just head back. Do you remember the way?"

"Yeah."

******

We round the final corner to see the doors closing.

"We need to run."

"Yeah."

I  start running and make it out the doors just before they close. I smile but it soon fades when I realize Minho didn't make it.

"MINHO!"

*****

Why? Was the only thing running through my head. Why wasn't it me who got stuck in there?Why did I run? Why did I not look back? What ever it was didn't make me feel any better.

"Sarah You need to sleep."

"I can't. I just can't knowing he is in there running or possibly dead because of me."

"Hey he is strong and he would want you to be strong for him. If you get some sleep I will wake you up before the doors open and we can wait for Minho, Okay?"

"Fine but you better."

"I will. Night Sarah."

"Night Shy."

She was right. If Minho is still alive he would want me to be strong.

Minho's Pov

(Surprise. Thought I wasn't ever going to be in his pov did you?)

I heard her scared scream.She wasn't the only one that was scared. I was freaking out but I have to survive for her.

I have to be strong. I have to think like her. What would she do if she were in my shoes. She would probably say find a hiding place.

Time skip brought to you by Markiplier

It was close to morning and I could still see the stars. It was all quiet but it was interrupted by screeching.

"SHIT!"

I run towards the doors hoping the griever wouldn't follow me. But just my luck it did. I had nothing to fight with. I have to dodge its attacks then I guess.

I am doing my best but it stabs me in the leg. I can see the sun peaking up and the griever retreats. I'm going to die and I will never be able to tell Sarah that I like her.

*****

Sarah's P.O.V.

Just like she said Shy woke me up before the doors opened. I rushed to put my shoes on. By the time we got there Newt and Chuck were already there.

"Hi Newt. Hey Chuck."

"Hey Sarah how you holding up?" Newt asked.

"Good I guess. Thanks for caring Newt."

BBBBOOOOMMMM

I turn my attention to the doors hoping Minho had made it. When the doors open I run into the maze at full speed. I ignore to screams telling me to come back but none of the runners were well and I didn't want Minho to be stuck in her for another night if he is still alive.

Of course he is alive Sarah. He wouldn't leave you alone.

I round corners, right, left, left, right. I almost run into someone leaning on the side of the maze walls. I would have tripped on them if I hadn't seen their feet.
I move the vines and almost faint at what I see.

It was Minho but he looked like he was sleeping so I shake him a little and say his name. He doesn't wake so I do it again a little harder and louder. He groans this time and opens his eyes.

"Minho! Are you ok?"

"I got stung."

"We aren't that far from the doors. Do you think you can get up?"

" Yeah."