Ch 2

Okay, no second AN last time. Sorry.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As I took my daggers from my foe's chest, one of the Brines from the crowd stepped forward.

"Young one," he said, "why must you kill us? We just wish to make Minecraftia a better place, so we are trying to rid your kind of this realm. Why do you want this place to be filled with, ugh, humans?" My face starts to turn red from anger, my hands, still drenched in the blood of the Brine I just killed, tightened around my weapons.

"We murder your kind because humans have done nothing to this place while you destroy us and our world! All we do is mine and build! Is there harm in that? Your leader, Herobrine, killed your parents to get you! Trust me! I escaped his grasp fifteen years ago! Why can't you comprehend that you were once human too?!?" The man who questioned me rubbed his blond beard questioningly.

"I suppose you're right, but you must pay for murdering our brother!" He gestured to the man on the ground.

"Listen, if you all promise to leave and never return, we won't kill any of you." Said Uncle Ty. He gripped his gold(way to many names for it) sword in his left hand, TNT(parkour map reference. Video was hilarious!) in his right. Kat was right next to me, her golden daggers in her hands. I felt a sudden boost of confidence as the man launched himself at Uncle Ty. I stabbed the man before he could reach my uncle. All 'Nether' (I don't cuss!) broke loose as we fought in the rain, our foe's blood, our sweat, and the rain mixed on our faces. The smell of blood hung in the air as the bodies piled on top of one another, the battle scene becoming bloodier and bloodier by the second. As I dragged my dagger through someone's face, my mom and dad joined the fight. My dad got the last guy, but I still killed the most. We cleaned up the carnage and let the rain wash away the gruesome stench of their blood. It didn't smell human or animalistic, just rancid. We all walked inside to eat, but none of us were hungry after what just happened. The odor of the gross blood lingered in the air as mom and dad congratulated Kat and I for finally killing some brines. I looked at the clock on my uncle's wall to see that it's almost night time, great.

"Hey, mom, dad. It's time to go. Look at the clock." They look and nod, my dad's sunglasses slide down the bridge of his nose, revealing their color. His eyes are amber with a few specks of blue. People used to call him a freak for it, it just makes him unique. Kat and I race our pigs back, while mom and dad teleported using dad's amulet. I beat Kat, as usual. We got home just as the mobs started to spawn. I loved the night time, I got to use 'The Silent Night' on mobs other that sheep, squids, and chickens. My bow was hand crafted by my mother for me, the one who got killed by the brines. My bow had; unbreaking 3, looting 3, power 5, punch 2, flame 1, and infinity 1. I loved this thing, I never let anyone touch it besides my sister and our best friends, Jason and John. Most people know them as MinecraftUniverse and ZexyZek. We all attend high school together, Kat being the second oldest. After sniping a few zombies and spiders, I climbed into my wool bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.