Ch 6

MEEP! I still feel like a but of a jerk for sorta yelling at Loco, SORRY LOCO!!!! {It's ok} Lol, on to the story, shall we? XD okay... Okay... Here is is. RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up on a cold floor, it felt like stone or obsidian. I couldn't move my arms or legs, either and I could barely breathe with this bandana tied around my mouth and nose. Where am I? Why am I here? Who did this to me? These are the questions that are racing in my mind. I realized that I must be in a cave near bedrock, because everything was darker than usual, even with a lava pit near me.

"Well, looks as if our little guest has woken from her nap! How nice of you to join us." I knew that voice...

"Herobrine! Why am I here?!?" My scarlet eyes flashed with anger. What did he mean by 'our'? It seems as if he's the only one here besides me.

"Oh! Woke up on the wrong side of the cave, eh?" He retorted as he stepped out from the darkness, someone lingered in the back.

"Why am I here!?!" I yelled again.

"Calm yourself!" He screamed, he them turned to the shadows and shouted,

"Alex! Get out here and say your goodbyes!" Alex!?! He stepped out of the darkness, his crimson eyes full of anger and sadness.

"Alex? Why?" I called out to him, trying not to sound hurt. I had trusted him, even after he told me of his origin. The killer in me had subsided when I talked to him, unlike any other Brine. He turned to look at me, causing his glare to break from the white-eyed monster.

"I'm sorry, Lex. I have to... With those words, he sent me into a deep, dreamless sleep.

~*~Herobrine's POV~*~

Finally! The stupid girl is quiet. She was screaming in her sleep, too! Her green and black hair came down around her face as her head dropped, signaling that she had fallen under my son's spell. Alex was very talented in the magical arts, much like me.

"Alex, inject the serum before she wakes." I said as I walked to the main part of the cave, waiting for me was my trusted assistant, Zachary(it has to be a 'Z' name), with his golden helmet upon his head.(REFERENCE! MNL reference!!)

"Master! I have some news, you might not like it." He called out once he spotted me.

"What is it, Zachary?" I asked, not really wanting the answer.

"The hunter's family is looking for her..." He replied quietly, most likely hoping that I would not hear. I pinched the bridge of my nose in anger, I've done this ever since the girl's adopted father, Sky, killed my daughter while trying to save his friend. Their family has brought me great stress. I yell into the cave where the girl is and tell my son that I am going to visit his mother. I quickly teleport before I can hear his response.

~*~Alex POV~*~

My father yelled into the room that he was going to the End to visit my mother, I was about to ask why when I heard the 'poof' that signals teleportation. I sighed and waited for Lex to wake up, I don't know why father wants her in our army, we're already a fierce group. She stirred in her sleep, causing me to flinch from my spot beside her. She slowly opened her eyes, only to reveal that her red irises had expanded and taken over her entire eye.

"G-good morning, Lex." I said shakily, new born Brines are dangerous.

"Morning, brother" she smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I possibly lied about there only being one A/N in these chapters... SORREH! Meep! I didn't mean for this to be so short, I needed something to happen.