Ch 5

Glowing RED eyes? Lol, ON TO THE NEW CHAPPIE! :P

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I finally dozed off, the piercing red eyes glowing in the distance. They haunted me... I'm surprised that I fell asleep after I saw them, I couldn't stop thinking about them. I was in a trance-like state all day, not even John could snap me out of it. Those eyes were mesmerizing. I just realized that those eyes aren't that rare, quite a few people have red eyes in our school, John and I included. Still, I couldn't get those ghostly eyes out of my head! It's like they were burned into my mind. It didn't help when I saw them after school, in the darkness of my own room. I wasn't scared, just fascinated by its presence. Why were they here? I reached out to the lever that activates my redstone lamps, but it stopped me. It grabbed my hand and pulled me into the darkness. The only thing that you would be able to see if you walked into the room was me in the dim light of the red eyes' glow. Whoever the eyes belong to shut the door and the window, I wonder why. Then, they spoke.

"Girl, do you wish to know who I am?" It said, by it's voice I'm guessing that it was a boy around my age, 14-16. I answered a faint 'yes' and they turned on the light. I was shocked by what I saw. The eyes belonged to a boy, he looked about sixteen or so. His clothes were tattered and ripped, showing his cuts and bruises. His face was the most stunning. Even though it had cuts everywhere, he was still quite handsome. I shouldn't have said that, I have a boyfriend! We sat down and talked until it was time for me to eat. He told me that his name was Alex, similar to mine. I ran back up to my room after I ate, only to see him sleeping on my bed. {Creeper?!!} (LOCO! How would you like it if I put something like that on one of your stories?) {Sorry} (now i feel rude...) I ran my fingers through his soft dirty-blond hair. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I couldn't help it. He opened one of his eyes and flashed me a smile. He asked me if he could take a shower And I showed him to the bathroom. After about an hour, he was done and dressed. I don't even take that long to shower!

"Feeling any better?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks, I needed that." His velvety voice rang in my ears. I should really stop this, I mean, I have a BOYFRIEND for crying out loud!

"So, could I stay here for the night? I have no where to go..." He asked.

"Well, I would have to ask-"

"No! They can't know I'm here."

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"There's something you don't know about me. It's not as obvious as the others'" what was he talking about?

"What do you mean, Alex?"

"You'll either kill me or kick me out if I tell you..." Why wou- oh no.

"Tell me." I crossed my arms over my chest. I could see that he didn't want to, but I didn't care.

"I'm... I'm a... A... a Brine..." My face turned red with anger. I can't believe that he's a BRINE!!! Ugh, it's disgusts me to know this. I pushed him out of my room and locked him out, sitting down on my bed afterwards. I had to get him out of my head. I laid down on my back. How couldn't I notice, his eyes were completely red! I fell asleep that night with only one thought on my mind, why didn't he kill me?