A Dance For Two (Park Min Hyuk/RockyX Reader)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

On a Saturday afternoon and after an exhausting week of various classes, a bunch of students were in the dance studio just beside your University.

Dancing was something you enjoyed a ton. You had met various friends through that shared interest and

You were currently learning a couple dance- a nice practice to learn dancing in sync and trusting your dance partner fully. The instructor was good enough at explaining to not need a partner by his side as he showed you just how to do the dance well.

"You're really good, Sunbae," Dongmin said with a bashful smile. He was your assigned partner for this dance and the chemistry between you two was very good. "I should try to keep up, huh?"

Dongmin said almost playfully and you couldn't help but laugh, shaking your head. "No, don't be so hard on yourself. You improved a lot!"

Because you were humble and sweet and Dongmin's self doubts were both cute and saddening to see. He seemed quite unsatisfied with his performance and you put a hand on his manly shoulder to reassure him.

"You're too kind," Dongmin said, just as humble, with that million dollar smile that could charm any woman or man.

You didn't need to look at him to feel his gaze on you.

Your instructor had his arms crossed as he looked at the two of you.

The handsome instructor was no other than Park Minhyuk. He was the most talented dancer you have ever seen and all other students seemed to be in awe of him as well. He was a kind and devoted 'teacher'- strict when it mattered.

Right now, everyone else would think he was mad at you two for talking. For not practicing but instead taking a break when he had not allowed it.

But you knew better- so you turned your head and gave him a grin.

His jaw was tense as he called out. "One last time. Get in position."

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

The music stopped and immediately many of the students groaned in exhaustion. You were breathing heavily and Dongmin held up his big hand to high five you. Immediately, you did.

Everyone cleaned up immediately and grabbed their bags.

"Make sure to practice well," Minhyuk exclaimed and a murmur of multiple "yeses" filled the room.

As students left and bid farewell, Dongmin was on his way out as well but stopped abruptly by Minhyuk calling his name. Dongmin, afraid of confrontation, turned around, his eyes wide.

Like he had seen a ghost. Or like a dear caught in the headlights. Or like a deer caught in the headlights that had seen a ghost.

"Make sure to practice well, Dongmin," Minhyuk said. His expression was stern as usual and he was blunt, like most of the time. But you could read between the lines.

"Yes," Dongmin said with a curt bow, slightly startled. He turned to you, still perplexed and slightly embarrassed that Minhyuk had called him out like this in front of you. "Y/N, aren't you coming?"