Introductions: Class S (Rewrite)

Ayanokouji POV

Currently, I'm walking down the hallway to my classroom. I was told that my class was in an isolated part of the main building. As I walked, I noticed a suspicious number of cameras. I counted about 102 cameras from the school entrance to my classroom. Though for what reason I'm not very sure. My best guess is that it's for monitoring students not just for safety but also to monitor their behavior. But, who knows, maybe there's some special point system that is determined by student behavior that acts as a currency. If that's true, then that could explain why there's 100% employment rate. It's because that privilege is only reserved for class A students, which means that there's has to be a class hierarchy system. But that's just a theory, I truly have no idea why there are so many cameras.

As I reached my classroom, I opened the door and saw some students already here. I looked for my desk and sat in it. It was located in the back next to the window. It's an interesting spot because I heard that it's called the 'protagonist' seat. I have no idea what that means, though.

I sat down and looked over to see who I would be sitting next to for the next three years. I noticed that my seatmate was none other than the kid who gave up his seat on the bus. He looked over to me with a bright smile.

"Hey, I remember you from the bus, right? Looks like we're going to be classmates," he said to me. This is my opportunity to make a new friend.

"Looks like we are. Hello, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. It's nice to meet you, " I introduced myself. I tried to make myself look as friendly as possible, but years of not moving my muscles resulted in failure.

"It's nice to meet you too Ayanokouji, names Katagiri Yuuichi. Please call me Yuuichi," Yuuichi said with the most genuine smile I've ever seen. Most people go about putting on a fake smile, but it seems like Yuuichi is different, or he just is really good at masking his emotions.

"It's nice to meet you too, but if you don't mind me asking, but why did you give up your seat to that old lady? You had no obligation to do so and had nothing to gain except for some sore legs."

"Hehehe, I guess you're right, but I believed that it was the right thing to do. I couldn't stand that I was able to enjoy sitting on a comfortable chair while I let an old woman stand," Yuuichi replied with absolute conviction. I guess he truly is just a nice person. But even then, people who are really nice tend to have something to hide. I wonder what you are hiding Katagiri Yuuichi?

Yuuichi and I talked for a bit as the classroom continued to fill up. First was a guy who was very pale and walked with a hunched back. He kept a closed body language and took a quick glance around the room. For a brief moment, our eyes met, and I recognized that same gaze from earlier. I thought nothing of it as the strange man went to his seat, and strangely, he took off his shoes and sat on his chair with his legs up. What a strange person.

The classroom filled up very quickly soon after. In total their were 18 students. After observing for a few minutes, the bell rang, and our teacher came in. His hair was platinum blond and bore a soft smile. He looked to be of European descent, judging from his complexion, likely German. He gave off an otherwordly aura that I can not describe. It was as if a monster appeared right before us threatening to consume us all. I noticed that most of the students got scared, and a few others, including myself, were a bit shaken up.

"Good morning, students. My name is Johan Liebert, I will be teaching psychology, and I will be your teacher for the next three years. In this school, we do not change classes every year, so i hope we get to know each other well. It is a pleasure to meet you all," he said in a gentle voice that could make anyone follow him.

"Before you introduce yourselves, I will hand out written materials with information regarding the school as well as its rules. I will also provide admission guides as well."