Hill

Sonic.EXE: The Disaster, also commonly known as simply The Disaster (often shortened as TD), is an asymmetrical massively multiplayer online survival-horror fan game created by OutlaikRBLX on the gaming and game development platform Roblox. Based on the infamous creepypasta "Sonic.exe", The Disaster takes the creepypasta and transforms it into a survival game, where you alongside 5 other players must attempt to survive the EXE and escape through the escape ring or an open garage.

Monster:

Sonic.EXE- A very tall and big hedgehog, Male, Blue fur all over except his arms stomach, and the inside of his ears which are Beige, His eyes are pitch black with 2 pairs of glowing red eyes, and his mouth is full of sharp teeth some with blood on the points.

Role: Sonic. Exe's primary goal is to eliminate all living players.

Abilities:

Attack- a basic attack that deals 65 damage to survivors, holding the attack button/bind for long enough will make Sonic.EXE able to lunge once he stops holding said button/bind, however, he will get slowed down after the lunge wears off. Has a 1-second cooldown.

Invisibility- Invisibility lets him go invisible for 25 seconds. During the invisibility, he can disable it anytime. But when he appears he has a 3-second cooldown on his attack. Going invisible provides him with a new ability called decoy, he can also see where survivors are. Has a 20-second cooldown.

Decoy- This ability is provided to Sonic.EXE when he's invisible he can create clones that will move and act similar to it, they do not attack the survivors but if survivors attack them the decoy disappears laughing at the player, He can only Create 3 decoys for invisibility. It is 1 second cooldown.

Grab- Similar to attack but can't be held to lunge, this attack is way slower and easier to dodge, but if landed, Sonic.EXE can grab a survivor and start attacking them right after for a few seconds pressing the attack bind/button, draining their health extremely fast, after said phase is over the survivor will slowly keep losing health. Has a 24-second cooldown, and can fully kill a survivor if not saved.

Laugh- this ability is simply used as a taunt. 5-second cooldown

When Exe is stunned, he will only be stunned for 3 seconds. Minions are stunned for 2 extra seconds.

Perks:

Climb- all maps have red trusses scattered around that only Sonic.EXE can see and climb on.

Survivors:

Every survivor starts with 100 Hp at the start of the match, when their Hp reaches 0 for the first time they will be downed and enter a crawling stage, slowly bleeding out until revived or they bleed out, if killed again they will die. Only 6 survivors can be selected per round. When you die you will be turned into a minion for the remainder of the round, helping Sonic kill the remaining survivors.

Tails- A young male Fox cub with orange and white fur, he has sky blue eyes and wears white gloves with red and white shoes.

Abilities:

Glide-gliding is Tails' first ability, which is a result of him using his two tails to propel himself in the air. This ability makes Tails glide in the air, until the moment he touches the ground. Tails can glide up, causing energy to be used up faster. 23 second cooldown.

Arm Cannon- Tails' arm cannon is his second ability, once activated Tails will have to charge his cannon for a couple of seconds, after that he will be able to shoot wherever he wants, during this phase he cannot run nor jump, making him very vulnerable. 21 second cooldown.