All Hell Breaks Loose

️⚠️TW: Torture⚠️

Previously on The Best Part of Me: I have just found out that my so called father Snape is not actually my father, rather, my mother is Bellatrix Lestrange, the death eater, follower of he who must not be named, and mother of Lucy Anne Lestrange.

Mattheo's POV:

I had apparated home to grab a few things while it was the weekend, when all of a sudden the front door opened. It was Wormtail, one of fathers close friends, or so I thought.

The man came in terrified. He became more terrified when I came from around the corner with my wand out, that was moments before he grabbed my wrist, threw my wand across the room and apparated me to the Malfoy Manor.

I had only been here a handful of times when I was younger, when my father was still high in power. But how could this be? My father couldn't have found a way to come back, couldn't he?

Wormtail drags me inside, threatening me with his new silver hand, obviously made by wand. Once inside he threw me in a chair and the chair locks my wrists in place, then my waist, then up and down my legs, all before it gets to my neck.

"Wormtail, that is enough, no need to choke my son." Wormtail stops what he's doing, bows to my father, and scurries out of the room.

"Father." I say coldly.

"Mattheo, my son, how I've missed you." He says touching my face before flicking me in the forehead.

"What do you need from me?" I ask trying to free myself.

"I need you to do me a deed." He pauses "get the mark!"

"No! I will never do that!" Father slaps me across the face, leaving a bright red, hand-shaped mark.

"I thought you would say that, Bellatrix, bring out the back-up" he shouted. I then hear faint screaming, the screaming gets closer telling me that that's the back-up.

As the screaming gets closer, I realize I know that scream.

It was Lucy's scream.

The door opens revealing Lucy stuck in the same chair I am, only her neck chain was slowly tightening around her neck.

"Lucy! What are you doing here!" I shout, anger in my voice.

"Mattheo, please, do as your father says, please." She begs terrified at what my father might do to her.

"Fine! I'll get your stupid mark, just leave her alone!"

"Good choice, my son. Bellatrix, let the useless girl go. She is no use to us anymore, unless, she wants something?" He gestures to my arm that is turned over, ready for the mark.

Lucy shakes her head no.

"Very well, Morsmordre" he says. I howl in pain as the mark burns into my skin.

"Stop, stop can't you see you're hurting him? Stop!" I hear Lucy shout before I passed out from the pain.

Lucy POV:

Out of the corner of my eye I see Mattheo fall unconscious I'm assuming due to the amount of pain the mark caused.

"Let me out of this chair, now!" I shout at Voldemort, only to be heard by none other than my mother.