pt. 14

(Bakugo's POV) 

Sparky and Ears (Jiro) ran off to make out in the corner, and so I walk over to Shitty hair. He's gonna need emotional support.

"You good?" I say to him, whos frowning at a table he has to himself.

"Yeah, it's whatever," he says. he shrugs it off and starts smiling again, as usual.

"So, hows it going with Midobro? you guys talk yet?"

"Mhm," I say. I look over to Deku, who's sitting and laughing with Pink cheeks and Half n' half (Todoroki). 

"Damnit he's adorable."

"oooooooohh~", Shitty hair says.

Crap.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah you kinda did," He says.

"UGHHHH," I say as I sit down beside him.

"It do be like that sometimes," He says as the lovebirds come back.

"Ok, you don't have to stick around, go find your boyfriend. I'll live," He says, shooing me away.

"Do some manly shit. Make me proud."

"...You're such a goofball," I say before I get up and head to where Deku's sitting.

"Ok, me and the girls are gonna check out the forever 21 thats somewhere around here," Pink cheeks says before yanking Half n' half with her and leaving Deku alone.

He turns to look at me, his freckles spreading farther apart as he smiles. 

"Hi, Kacchan!", He says.

"Heyo," I say to him as I sit down beside him.

As we start talking, I replay previous conversations to think of something to say.

(#relatable 💅)

My mind goes through everything thats happened these last two weeks, and it's then that I finally process something.

"Now hold on a fucking second," I suddenly say. Dekus eyebrows raise as he stops.

"Hmm?", He says.

"You liked me too this WHOLE FUCKING TIME!?!?!?"

(jesus christ bakugo got a slow-ass brain 💀)

I watch his eyes widen and his cheeks redden as he tenses.

"HAH!?!?" I say.

How the FUCK had I not noticed this before!?!?!

I literally fucking KISSED HIM.

Holy shit  I missed out on the biggest flirt opportunities ever.

wait.

Maybe it wasn't too late to try them?

Oh this was gonna be fun.

(my guy changes energy every 30 seconds istg 😭)

"Hey, Freckles," I say. He grows more flustered.

"What happened to 'Don't push it'!?!?!", He said. 

"Too late, I'm invested now. So, for, you know, clarification or whatever, you did enjoy that kiss, right?", I said, A big grin on my face. Deku just sat there in shock, red in the face, staring at me.

I thought it was funny, but after a minute or two he still hadn't said anything, and it was starting to worry me.

"Hey Deku, you good-"