Not a diary entry. So dont read if u dont wanna.

Ok so I have a lot of readers right now! I wanna thank everyone that voted for my book parts and all my readers! Honestly I never really thought I could have around 725 readers. So, I'm gonna thank one person who does the. most comments, my most active person, my birthday twin, and honestly you should go check out her account! She's really pretty and is a great writer!
🌟❤️🌟Joanna-12🌟❤️🌟

Ok so a little info:
So I told one of my friends about the main event thing and she told me we are playing laser tag, hide with him behind something and we have to be on the same team and then look at each other for like 10 seconds then do a small peck then run. 😂😂😂 it's funny and I was thinking about it for a while, and I was like why not? After that day who knows if we will ever see each other again. Seriously, I've liked him since kinder why don't I get a little kiss from him?

One more thing....
This is about one of my dreams. Really really weird! So I was being chase by live were wolves an one of them grabbed me and I ran father into a pool and I changed into a swimsuit and I kissed a boy!! It was really good and I remember how the kiss was like under water, really weird! I know people say u control ur dreams but, WHAT? Lol ok well that was off topic lol byyyyyeee!!