𝒯𝓌𝑜

⚠️TW: Yelling and d3ath threats

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Who are you?" He says in a cold stern voice.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't get to properly introduce myself! I'm Yashiro Nene, and you are..?"

"...none of your business." He responds coldly.

"Well that isn't a way to treat those who invite you into their home..." I mumble to myself, "well I've made you dinner and..." I pick up the clothes I got for him, "I got clothes which I think fit you...?"

He looks up and down at me, "..ok" he responds. Just one simple ok? What happened to "thank you"?!

Im not sure what to do...I think to myself I bluntly decide to take out a first aid kit too see if he's sick or has any injuries.

"What are you doing?" I hear him ask.

"Checking for injuries or if your sick..." I respond softly.

"No need for that I'm perfectly fine." He says.

I lean closer to his face using the back of my hand to check his forehead.

"Your ok..." I sigh in relief...

I quickly run out of my room and get his food on a tray placing it down on his lap, "you have to eat, your completely pale..."

He seems hesitant at first put he starts eating the food and I go to my kitchen and a filled up water bottle for him.

"H-here...you go..." I look at him, he's plate was completely finished, all of the food was eaten up...

"Thank you.." I hear him say quietly.

A small smile appeared on my face, I nod in response before I give him the bottle of water that I had filled up.

I grab the tray with the dirty dishes on it and start cleaning them, I make sure that they were pearly white again, like if they were never used and put the in the drying rack. I take a deep breath before cleaning up some more.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I had cleaned up everything and got ready for bed , the time was now 11:56 PM. I walk to my bedroom and flop down on my bed, climbing under the covers.

I feel movement next to me...

I had completely forgotten that there was someone else in the bed with me...

Awkwardly, I turn around to face him, seeing him stare at me with his big, wide eyes..

"Oh...I forgot that I was letting you sleep in...m-my bed.." I chuckle nervously.

"...ok? I don't care" he responded before turning around to sleep.

I turn around, our backs facing each other as they slightly touch....

I gulp as I try to sleep but the both of us weren't able to, just by knowing we were there together made it even more awkward then intended.....

We lay there next to each other trying to sleep but it's just impossible too!

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══