Aclarations/Character intros

Hello everyone! so, this is my first time writing and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. This is a story based on Undertale but I wanted to warn you that the only one character that will appear from the video game will be Toriel so don't be mad at me pls ;w; also english isn't my native language  so maybe there will be a few mistakes. Hope you like it again and if you do let me know. if you dislike it you can let me know too but be respectfull with me and with all the people reading this please and thank you.

CHARACTER INTROS (you don't really have to read this ones)

Selevie Dreemurr: she usually presents herself as Sel and this is how many people call her. She can be very annoying sometimes I mean she doesn't give a very good first impresion every time but when you get to know her you'll see that she cares about you, you can be sure that she is fully trustable. She also LOVES to draw. 14 years old. Human/Monster. (She is my OC btw)

here is a drawing I made :D

Katy Aster: she likes cooking very much despite she's not very good at it. She's Sels best friend and sis 4 ever xd. She's actually in cooking lessons with Tori (the kitchen has been set on fire many times) and also she teams up with Sel to make art works. 14 years old. Human.

here is a drawing of her :9

G Carter: yes he actually introduced as G...he is a very nice dude! or at least when he's in a good mood he can be very cold and/or just don't talk at all some times. He's very good at talking and flirting (does all social interactions stuff when needed). 14 years old. Human.

a drawing :)

Maxi Dreemurr: Sel's lil' bro :D he's very very very VERY energetic. loves adventure and someday will AT ANY COST become a royal guard >:D (Maxis words not mine :v) he LOVES pretzels and is very good at cooking surprisingly. he's a very good friend of Katy and sometimes G can't handle him. 10 years old. Human/Monster.

(I haven't finished his drawing but I will just wait ;w;)

Vex Snyder: Vex is...it's complicated...well she loves money (that sounds familiar) she is a lil' bit very temperamental and does anything to have what or who she wants but she can also be very sweet if she wants. she is very good with the fashion stuff and is always very aesthetic (?). she had (or has???) a weird obsession with Sel, well not all about Sel mostly her soul. 15 years old. Monster/Spider.

(I haven't finished this drawing neither. my apolocheese) 

Toriel (Undertale): goat mom :D in this story she will be Sel and Maxis mother (not biological mom). as we all should know she makes an extremely good pie, "tastes like heaven~" -Sel "best pie I've ever eatennnn!!!!"-Maxi. she is always very kind and sweet with the new people in the udergrownd but also can be very serious and cold so...don't do something you'll regret. unknown age (or at least idk srry). Monster. she originally belongs to Toby Fox

here she is :3 (not my art!!!)