Part 13: A New Beginning

There has passed 2 moths since "that" now Katy and G live with Tori and Maxi and they visit Aspen more often...Katy still has the drawing and takes care of it with her life because it's the only thing she has from Sel...or maybe not?

Katy was peacefully watering the plants and listening to music then she heard footsteps behind her she didn't turn around until they were very close then something touched her shoulder...

Katy: AHH-she took out her pan

Vex: AHHH

Katy: Vex? What are you doing here!?

Vex: Um I know you hate me and you don't wanna see me but I came with you because I thought you were the only one who wasn't gonna kill me at first sight so...

Katy: What do you want...I'M NOT GIVING YOU MY SOUL IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE HERE FOR

Vex: NO NO actually...-she said as she showed a cage with a familiar soul

Katy: Wait that's-

Vex: I don't know how but I can feel Sel's soul suffering with me and if I kept it like that she would probably die so I thought she would get better around you...-she said handing the cage to Katy

Katy: You literally killed her too take away her soul...why are you giving it to me?

Vex: Because...all I wanted is to be with her...with her body she would obviously leave me so that's why I opted to take her soul I thought it was better like this but...I realized I don't want to see her suffer...and around you she...isn't suffering anymore...

Katy: So you are leaving her here...?

Vex: Yes and I came to apologize too...I didn't imagine all the pain I caused...

Katy hugged Vex.

Vex: !

Katy: I understand...you just wanted someone to be with I know but if that someone isn't happy with you, you better let them go and I don't know see them from the distance...

Vex: I knew coming with you was a good idea...

Katy: I'm here whenever you need me-she said with a smile

Vex: Thank you...-she said walking away

Katy was looking at Sel's soul...in one part she was happy to be with her again but she started thinking that she couldn't hug her nor play video games nor walk with her and not even talk again...then G walked outside where she was

G: Are you done watering?...wait what's that?

Katy: Sel...

G: How did you-

Katy: Vex brought her and apologized...

G: Oh...well isn't it good? Why that face?

Katy: Because it's just her soul we can't do anything physically with her...I mean I'm quite happy despite everything...

G: ...What if we can do something?

Katy: We can?

G: Well not us but "him"

Katy: Huh?

G: Let's go to the lab-he said and started running

Now Katy knew where this was going.

They ran the fastest they could, obviously taking care of Sel's soul, when they reached to the lab they were hardly knocking the door making Aspen panic a bit...

Aspen: AH- ah c-coming...-he said quickly going downstairs

*Aspen opened the door

Aspen: Oh hey guys! What brings you here so agitated?

Katy: WE HAVE SEL'S SOUL

Aspen: Wow okay and what do you need?

G: I was wondering are there any skeletons around here?

Aspen: Uh how did you know...

G: ...

Katy: ...Great! We just need to find one she likes and put her soul there I guess

Aspen: Uh I don't think it's that easy

G: Why not?

Aspen: I mean it's not just let her choose and tada Sel's here...it's a more complex process that I've been working on...

Katy: And did you succeed any time...?

Aspen: Not really...

G and Katy were both disappointed and walking towards the exit but then Aspen started talking...

Aspen: B-but if it's Sel...

They turned to look at him.

Aspen: I-if you trust in me and leave here her soul maybe I'll find a way...

Katy: Thank you so much!!-she said hugging Aspen

Aspen: Hehe no worries

G: We trust you pal...

Aspen: I'll do my best don't worry!

Katy and G parted from the lab they were both happy and worried, I mean, they were exited to see Sel again but what if it didn't work...they thought on it all the way back to the Ruins.

.....

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

Many days had passed and Aspen didn't report anything, they were anxious "what if it didn't work" "what if her soul died" "what if Aspen forgot..." all of this was constantly in their mind...but then one day someone knocked the door...

G: I'll open!

G ran towards the knocking and then he opened and saw two persons standing in front of him...

???: Howdy my friend!

It was....

G: SEL!?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Aaaaand here it ends...plis don't hate me ;w; maybe I'll do a second part but if I don't I will write another book called "Days With The Gang" that one will have updates and it's just like some short scenes of this characters that come to my mind. aaand nothing thank you so much for reading I hope you liked it because it's my first time writing thanks again and see ya!