Part 7: A Long Long Trip

In resume the trip wassss it was...ok lemme just tell you...

G: *Stare*

Katy: What are you- oh...

G was staring at Sel and Vex, let's say they where very close very very close.

Katy: Wait are you jealous?-she giggled

G: W-what no!

Katy: Hehehe sure

They continued walking seeing how Sel just tried to stay away from Vex, failing...Vex was just following her and talking...talking a lot...

Vex: Aaand how was your week? Are you feeling well? Are you still healthy like, is your soul alright? I mean is not like I want it haha um...can...can I see it?

Sel: No.

Maxi: Excuse me Vex...-he grabbed Sel by the hand

Maxi: Are you okay with Vex being here? I mean nothing stops us from throwing her at a puzzle...

Sel: No we are not gonna kill her...yet

Maxi: As you say...

They reached a puzzle and divided the tasks to solve it, well it took some time because Vex didn't want to separe from Sel...Maxi just looked at Sel trying to remember her what he said previously "throw her at a puzzle" not now.

Sel: Almost done! let's see...G jump to your left!

G: Yup!-he said jumping where Sel commanded

Then a giant door shined with a green glow and opened making a loud metallic noise.

Vex suddenly approached G as they were walking...

Vex: So...what's your relationship with Sel? because I notice that you see her a lot...

G: Uh we are friends...

Vex: Okay better keep it like that her soul's mine...got it?

G: ...

G was pretty uncomfortable with the fact that Vex was telling this to him because he really didn't know Sel quite well and he didn't know what he felt about her.

*Vex walked away towards...Sel...

Vex: Hello Selevie~-she said as she pushed Katy away

Katy: Hey what-

Vex just stared at her with a creepy look and said nothing

Katy: You know what I'll keep my distance...

*Katy walked towards Maxi...

Katy: What is wrong with Vex? I mean I can see why you don't like her...but what happened that made you dislike her?

Maxi: Uh well it's a long story...

Katy: Are we near the Core yet?

Maxi: Mhhh no not really

Katy: Well then, I'm listening

Maxi: *Sigh* as you wish...

~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Maxi Narrates:

Long time ago Sel and I fell here as you should know...well one day we went and explored all the underground making new friends, involving in fights, you know like adventure books and one day we met her, Vex, she...she wasn't good at all and I don't mean like being mean or good I mean she was harmed very badly Sel took very good care of her 'cause she doesn't demonstrate it but she has a very good soul...well Vex was and is still very attached to Sel for that good act but she was that attached that she ended up obsessing with Sel, or more likely her soul...one day we went to visit her she...she didn't say nothing she just graved Sel and pulled her soul apart I could stop her but...Sel nearly died...that...that is why...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Katy: Wow I had no idea...

G: That's rude I mean if someone does something good for you why pulling apart their soul and nearly killing them?

Maxi: I know right...? Wait you were listening all this time?

G: Yup hehe...sorry

Maxi: Don't worry...oh hey look we are here!