Part 3: Your New Home

Katy: Sel!

Sel: Mhm?

G: Finally found you...

Maxi: Hey guys!

Katy: *Waves hand*

Sel: Hey Kat! uh can I call you Kat?

Katy: Sure I guess

Sel: Okay...well then wanna go inside?

G: Grillby's?

Maxi: Yup this is the best place we know to hang out with friends!-he said walking inside

Katy: Awww we are friends now?

Sel: Yeah, after all this is your new home-she said walking inside too

G: W-wait...

K&G: New home!?

Katy and G quickly walked inside the building.

Katy: Uh Sel-she said sitting-what did you mean by "new home"?

Sel: I meant new home...?

G: But there's an exit...right? I mean we are not staying here forever

Sel: ...

Katy: Sel?

Sel: Just get this in your mind...you just fell like 589 meters down here, Toriel just called you "my children" and believe me that's something...I'm *sigh* we are trying to help you get used to this place because...well I'd like you to stay here...

Katy: ...

G: ...

Katy: Can I ask you something?

Sel: Go ahead...

Katy: Do you remember Toriel said that you fell here too?

Sel: Yeah...?

Katy: How many time have you spent here? have you tried to find an exit? do you even like this place!?

Sel: Hey c-calm down

G: Just answer...

Sel: I don't remember quite well y'know...uh yeah we have looked for an exit trough all the underground and...yeah we got used to "this place" and well I don't if we like it or not...but at least we can call it home...

They just went silent...but then Maxi walked in.

Maxi: I'm here!...why do you have those faces?

Sel: Um...it's nothing just take a sit...

Maxi: You sure...?

Sel: Yes...

The atmosphere was getting even more awkward and uncomfortable.

G: ...Uh isn't it late? I think we should get somewhere to sleep

Maxi: You are right! I think you can stay at the inn, I can get you there if you want me to

Katy: No it's alright we can go by ourselves thank you...

They didn't say anything else and walked outside...

Maxi: Sel...seriously is everything alright?

Sel: Let's just go home...

After a long and exhausting walk they returned to The Ruins where Tori was waiting. 

Toriel: Hello my children! how was your evening? and where are Katy and G?

Sel: They are staying at the inn and...it was more or less...I'm gonna go to sleep good night...

Toriel: Is she okay?

Maxi: I don't know she didn't want to tell me anything...

Sel was laying on her bed as she was remembering and repeating Katy's question

Did she like that place? She didn't know but she didn't want to return to the surface neither. she was repeating this an her mind over and over again until she fell asleep...