Part 10: The Lab

Sel and G where lying on the floor at her room they where just there feeling like trash you know family tradition, but then someone walked in...

Katy: Hey guys I need-

Sel: ...

G: ...

Katy: Oh, astral travel?

G: Ye

Katy: Should I leave?

Sel: Nah we are done, what do you need?

Katy: Oh right uh Maxi wanted to return to hot lands to check on "the lab" whatever it is

Sel: Ugh not again...

G: What is it, is it that bad??

Sel: No it's just a creepy abandoned lab

Katy: And you are scared or...

Sel: It smells horrible but eh anyways I don't have anything better to do...what do you say-she looked at G

G: I'll go if you go

Sel: Okay then pack your things we are going to that rancid lab

They packed all the things they needed you know like lanterns, food, a pillow?,Clothing, and stuff like that. when they were ready and about to leave Sel went to get Maxi...

Sel: Maximiliano we are ready when you are

Maxi: Yes comin' just lemme feed Beta he has been very tired these days...

Sel: Uh it probably is for all the training don't you think?

Maxi: No I mean he's even more tired than usual...

Sel: ...That's why you wanna go to the rancid lab isn't it?

Maxi: Yeah...-he said looking sadly at Beta

Sel: Don't worry he will be fine...right buddy?

Beta smiled lightly.

*You are filled with determination

Maxi: *Sigh* you'll get better we'll find something I promise...

Sel and Maxi left the room and went where G and Katy were

Katy: Ready? Oh, why those faces?

Maxi: Beta is not feeling quite well...

G: Don't worry pal we'll find a cure or something there gotta be something at that lab

Sel: See? It's gonna be fine...

Maxi: If you say so...

And here we go again they were heading to the Ruins exit (YES AGAIN) and they had to walk a long way again...or not?

G: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg did I already say I really dislike walking?

Katy: Stop complaining we are helping Maxi!

Sel: Yo, I have an idea!

Maxi: I'm afraid to ask

Sel: Heh don't worry bro it's a good one-she looking for something in her backpack

Then Sel took out a crystal looking necklace.

Sel: Wala✨

Maxi: Wait you know we don't have that much control over them...

Sel: Don't worry I got this~

Maxi: Sel. No.

Sel: Sel yes

Sel's eye started glowing with a blueish purple glow and then two GB appeared they were huge, huge enough to carry two people and they where four people so...you can see where this is going.

Sel: Guys, meet Cheeto and Nacho!

G: W O W

Katy: My god they are cuuuute-she said petting Cheeto

Sel: Uh I recommend you don't do that he gets attached to easily

Katy: Cuuuuuuute!

They got on Cheeto and Nacho but Sel stayed down touching their noses.

Sel: Okay pals you know what to do take us to hot lands please...

She said this and quickly jumped on Nacho where Katy was too, they started floating and Sel said:

Sel: HOLD ON TIGHT!

Then they were flying at high speed the wind felt colder than usual but it was pretty fun. After a long flight they arrived to hot lands entrance and Cheeto and Nacho disappeared. In the distance there was this creepy looking building and yeah you are right it was the rancid lab.

G: So if it is this huge, how didn't I get to see it when we first came???

Sel: I dunno you need glasses-she said opening the old looking door

G: I have been literally taking extreme care of them since we fell here! and Vex nearly broke them...

Katy: I thought we weren't talking about her anymore...

Maxi: No we are not!

Sel: Just come in...

The lab was very messy, old looking and don't forget it was very dark but not as much as they were expecting it looked like someone was trying to keep it clean and organized and it looked like someone or something was living there too...

Sel: Keep your guard up we don't know what or who can we find...-she said summoning a sword looking bone

*You equipped sharp razor

*You equipped pan

*You equipped pretzel

G: Really Maxi?

Maxi: Do not underestimate me and my cooking skills-he said with a smile

Suddenly they heard static you know like when there's no signal in a TV, a light came along with that annoying noise and a shadow made presence...

Sel: Be ready for anything-she said whispering

They were approaching more and more to this silhouette and by every step they had the pressure and fear was even more, they stopped dead when a crack was heared and a soft voice after it too...

???: Oh my god sorry were you filming or something?? Did I ruin it?? I'm such a bad person...am I a bad person??

Sel: Wait wha-

???: Oh but where are my manners welcome my friends! Uh sorry I'm not used to have visitors here...

Katy: Who are you?

Aspen: Ah my name is Aspen nice to meet you...

Maxi: Hello Aspen! Are you like the one in charge here?

Aspen: Yes you could say so I'm actually the only one here...

Sel: Sooo you are the rancid caretaker of the rancid creepy lab?

Aspen: ✨GET OUT✨

Katy: Wait no! She didn't mean it, right Sel?-she said looking like she was gonna kill Sel 

Sel: R-right...

Maxi: Well, Aspen, do you know about medicine or stuff like that?

Aspen: Yeah I guess I do, what do you need?

Maxi: Well my GB friend is weaker and more tired than usual and I don't know why...

Aspen: Mhhh I would need to see him. can you bring him here or...

Maxi: Do you mind coming? I don't think we can take him here...

Aspen: W-well then I-I'll go with you

Maxi: Really!?

Aspen: Yes anything to help a friend-he said as he winked at Maxi

Maxi: Thank you so much!!!

And here we go again they got on Cheeto and Nacho and headed to the Ruins where Beta was resting...

Maxi: (Don't worry buddy you'll be alright soon)