All I see is Red

Omegaverse

Chan: Alpha / Top / Dom

Hyunjin: Alpha / Top / Dom

Changbin: Beta / Top / Bottom / Switch

Jisung: Omega / Bottom / Sub

Warnings: Poly, breeding, knotting, bondage, overstimulation

Authors note: inspired by the RedLights MV; I tried to come up with something new, meaning: I have never written anything like this. I surprised myself with the outcome and even though I know about the divided opinions about omegaverse and malepreg and male breeding etc., I am happy with the outcome. So please, no hate. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is as simple as that.

Enjoy :)

POV JISUNG

Jisung took a deep, shaky breath his legs starting to ache because he was kneeling for far too long on the bed surrounded by darkness due to the blindfold. His wrists started to hurt the more he fidgeted around, making the rope scrape his sensitive skin. He felt goosebumps run over his exposed body, feeling the need to tug himself under a soft blanket and fall asleep.

But he knew Changbin would be mad if he even moved an inch. He had told him very clear before he had left the room.

"Stay like that for me, doll. Don't move, not even a bit." he had leaned forward to whisper right into Jisungs ear. "Or else,..." He had slowly dragged up his fingers along Jisungs heated skin, over his stomach, his chest and up to his throat. He had fastened his grip the tiniest bit, making desire and despair coil in the pit of Jisungs stomach. "Or else I will make sure to fuck the daylight out of you, leave you a mess, make you my personal cumdump." Jisung had whimpered at those words, his body writhing under the olders touch. "Do you understand?" Changbin had growled, letting his beta pheromones spread across the room making Jisungs mind get hazy by its musky smell. "Y-yes." Jisung had stuttered out. "Good boy." Changbin had cooed, leaving a peck on Jisungs cheek before leaving the room.

Jisung had lost track of time. He didn't know what was going to happen, he didn't know what he should do... The room was dominated by Changbins smell. It was making Jisung needy, he could literally taste the pheromones on his tongue and it made him want Changbin so bad. It made him needy to the point the slick his body was producing was creating a puddle underneath him, running down his folded legs. He could smell his own sweet scent slowly mixing with Changbins, creating an own unique smell that drove Jisung crazy, making him want Changbin to knot him and make him his.

This desire, his inner omega longing for a beta, was not normal. And even in this dazed state Jisung wondered why his body was yearning for the packs beta so much. He wondered, why his body seemed to enter a heat-like state eventhough there weren't any Alpha pheromones involved. And he wondered, why Changbins scent was just so overwhelmingly strong.

He had heard from rare Beta types that would enter rut or heat like states, making the normally infertile breed able to either breed an Omega or receive from an Alpha. Was that it? Was Changbin in a rut??

Before he could think any further he heard the door to the room unlock and open. Due to being blindfolded for quiet a while his other senses were heightened and he could hear two other, heavier footsteps besides the one that belonged to the Beta.

As soon as all three had entered the room Jisung let out a pathetic whimper, the heavy scent of all his three mates overwhelming him and making more slick rush down his thighs.

"Sit in the chair, both of you." He heard Changbins voice. It made him squirm in his place, hearing his voice drenched in dominance.

Jisung heard slight growling, probably belonging to his Alphas that were commanded by their subordinate Beta.