Letter

Dearest Yeosang,

I feel like you really showed me a different side of you in that last letter and I appreciate you talking about your family even though it saddens you. I also think it's really sad that your family stopped traveling even if it was to a nearby town...clearly you and your brother loved it and it's even more sad when you know it's because your dad lost his job...Life really isn't fair sometimes and even though it won't change anything, I wish it hadn't been like that.

I had been thinking about this for some time already but now I'm sure it's the right time to ask you if you'd be willing to meet? You know, share our heartbreaking stories and soap like speeches in real time. What do you say?

I mean, I'd love to explain my loyalty and  love of family to your void ass in person.

I know this letter isn't as long as my usual ones but that's only because I plan to show listen to your adorable ramble on life next time we meet :p

Hoping we get so meet soon,

Mars. 

Yeosang read the letter and felt his heart breaking, should he answer just to tell him he no longer wanted to keep on writing to each other?

"It would be even more rude not to answer though..."

🌺

Mars,

I don't know how to even start to tell you what I'm about to, I don't want you to think I wasn't honest with you or that you alone enjoyed this relationship we've built, because you're not. But I can't keep writing to you. I've recently developed feelings for someone, a new friend I made let's say, and I think it's best for us to stop this before we meet in real life because I'm afraid that if I ever laid my eyes on you, I'd be confused in my feelings for that other person and I can't risk that because I want to be happy. I want an easy way out, I want one option and one option only.

I know this is an extremely selfish act on my part, but I have to do it and I hope you won't hate me for it.

I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Kang Yeosang.