Jan Became a Peasant

ery6tshhhhhhhhhhhh3t0ooooooooooooooooooThe morning that she woke up, she expected to see the dim lighting of her grandma's living room ceiling. Perhaps seeing her parents sitting near her, already returning with the things they were buying. Maybe, she expected that she will wake up in a world she was already familiar with - or is getting familiar with. After-all, she was just a girl 🎀🎀🎀.

Jan snorted, an ugly snort. She wiggled a bit here and there, stretching her arms like a gymnast in the making. Finally, like most of us-she managed to gather all of her mighty strength to sit up and retain all of her souls that's wondering around while sleeping.

Knock knock

She squinted her eyes, making sure she wasn't hallucinating as she saw this huge white double-door emitting knocking noises just as she wakes up. Still, a second knock came and reaffirms the reality.

That damned door is real.

And that damned knock is also real.

For odd reasons, she finally realized that the bed she was sleeping on is queen-sized, huge, with satin sheets and silk quilt-crimson in color. Definitely not the bed she recognized.

That's when it dawned on her.

She's still here.

Stuck.

"Well damn."

Jan jumped up, and started muttering under her breath. Of course no sane person would JUST believe that they somehow got transmigrated into another world, and another body. Which brings us to the next stages of grief, anger.

"WHY have I not woken up yet?! 😡😡🤬🤬🤬"

She barked, she yelled, she howled like the alpha she was-hitting herself against the wall, slapping her face, pinching her cheeks and committing common forms of self-harm for the sake of waking herself up (She didn't know she's literally stuck in this world yet). As if by some form of miracle, a huge black pop-up box appeared in front of her:

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾
Welcome to the ❃World of Rendezvous❃
In this tale-gripping fantasy RPG World, you get to explore and carve your own path. There's always exciting events to stumble across, but be careful-you can die.

Your Information:
✦Name : Rosamondhyst
✦Age : 18
✦Gender : Female

Due to some error within our system, we are unable to retrieve your desired genre and difficulty level. Therefore, we will generate your story at random.

✦Genre : Shitty Romance/Tragedy/Brainrot

✦Difficulty Level : KYS

Please understand that once you die in ❃World of Rendezvous❃, you will die. Your soul has been abducted by the system, and your existence in your previous world is permanently erased.

This is your new world now.

Enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) ✨♤
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽

"Oh hell nah," Jan looked at the black pop-up box in front of her. That damned kaomoji at the very end made the whole ordeal seems ten times worse. "I must be hallucinating at this point. Can someone be hallucinating in lucid dreams?" She thought to herself, trying to ignore the annoying box that's still floating in front of her.

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾
Please understand that your soul has been abducted by the system, and therefore - all the things you are experiencing is as real as it gets.
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽