His chest 🙈

After spending time sometimes listening to songs, goofing around a little more, and feeling content, we plan the last day we will spend together, whether it be a lazy one like today or with a lot of experiences like yesterday. Then someone knocked on the door, and I felt so shocked, like there aren't Zomato's delivery boys (a well-known food delivery app) or hotels supposed to call. I get up, check myself in the mirror, and attend to the door. It was just to ask us for more water in the room, then I got a call. It was from the delivery boy calling to confirm the address, and I feel so relieved because I started feeling hungry a while ago.

The order arrived, and we were both hungry, so we dived in to eat. The food tasted well, and it was already late evening, and the last meal we had was around 11 a.m. Now I start planning in my mind, like a planner, about tomorrow, so I think of going for an early morning sunrise on the beach and then to a nearby place for breakfast. Then I asked him, "If he would like to go there, he agreed. I know he likes nature, but getting the plan approved is something that makes me happy. Yeah, yeah, I know I still seek some external validation in life. Anyway, we are done eating after all the cleaning up from the mess made by our dinner. We fill full and relaxed luckily I didn't overeat but I had this need to walk a little bit so I ask him if he would like to go down for a walk or checkout this hotel he was in a confused state of mind then he said "is it okay, if I don't" and I nodded "obviously" surprisingly I wasn't disappointed cause most people around me are like that and I enjoy my walks so I got ready to head out of the room and told him bye if you need something just call me I'll get it for you and as I reached for the door knob to open the door he responded "I would like to come if it's okay" and I said "sure, I am okay" he says and I wait in the corner while he removes the t shirt he is wearing and search another from his bag to put on. I saw his bare chest. Finally, he is so fair, broad, and a little muscular. He has some hair on his chest. He has a flat stomach, and that's so attractive. I kept staring, and it was just a few moments, then quickly he wore his t-shirt, and now I am looking down at my shoes to not make it evident of my lusty look on him. He got his jeans and just wore them over his boxers. I had this slight hope he might remove his boxers too; obviously, that's me being delusional, but what if he had done that? I would have covered my face with both my hands and pretended to not see anything while peeping a little from my fingers. He sets his hair looking in the mirror, then asks me, "Thik hai," and I nod back, raising my eyebrows, "Mast hai." We both head out, and we use stairs to get down. Everything is cardio for me; now we head out for a walk.