Chapter 5: And straight to the Underworld.

Next Day, Sullivan & Xiuying's Hotel Room.

After waking up, and Sullivan dreaming about Serval... While he's specialized in taking down Heavy Armor, Elite Enemies, or weakening Bosses... Serval's skills and Intelligent charm were enough to win Sullivan's heart... The same goes for Virgilio, but he has Stelle.

"What? Love at first sight?" Xinying with a slightly surprised tone.

"Yeah... Serval. I like women like her."

"Wow. Never thought you'd like girls with brains. I mean..."

"You're alright, Xiuying. You still have a chance, if she declines." Sullivian reassures Xiuying.

"Jeez... Thanks-"

Xiuying was interrupted by the shocked scream of their CO.

"Oh shit! Virgilio!"

Both Xiuying and Sullivan went into QRF Mode, with Xiuying with her Stallion .44, and Sullivan with his Erad.

Sullivan kicked the door open and saw one hell of a mess along with Virgilio... Somehow glued to the wall and Stelle, with the tail and ears of a Raccoon for no reason, and smaller...

"Virgilio! What the hell happened!?" Xiuying asked.

"Stelle happened..."

"... Well.. We got a troublemaker..." Sullivan with a slight chuckle.

"Not funny..." Virgilio muttered...

March 7th takes more pictures, Dan Hang just watched, unamused.

After a while, they've calmed down and freed Virgilio...

"What's the situation?" Virgilio asked.

"There's a group of Silvermane Guard at the entrance... And I don't think they're here to say hi." Dan Hang replied...

"If that's our escort, I have a feeling that they're not friendly." Xiuying added.

"They're our escort for me and Virgilio!" Stelle.

"And... Which is?" Dan Hang asked.

"For our Wedding.~" Stelle said it, and Virgilio immediately blushed...

"It's official! The Trailblazing Pilot is true now! This Ship is now Official!" March 7th.

"God damn it, Stelle!!!" Virgilio...

"Ara.~" Xiuying.

After calming down... Get left the Gothe Hotel and they weren't in the mood to talk.

"Hey! Commander Bronya is waiting for you all down below. Hurry and see her. And no tricks." A Silvermane Guard told them.

'Shit... It's a betrayal.' Virgilio's mind noticed, and even Xiuying and Sullivan noticed.

Once they arrived... There's Commander Bronya and Officer Pela, waiting for them.

 There's Commander Bronya and Officer Pela, waiting for them