Special Chapters A

A Phone Call from a Brother:

"Hello?" Xiuying as she answered the call.

"Hey, Little Xi!" It's her brother, Kellen Lesley, who's an Airborne.

"I told you not to call me that, how about I'll call Crazy Kell!?"

"Ack... Alright, I yield..." Kellen relents.

"Heh. So, what did you call me for?" Xiuying asked.

"I've been moved from the 3rd Fleet to the 7th Fleet, but they'll have to arrive at Penacony. So, the next stop will have to be the Xianzhou Luofu. Then to Penacony."

"Huh. What a surprise... We're also heading to the Luofu too." Xiuying added.

"What? What happened?"

"... The Stellaron Hunters. Kafka asked the Astral Express to help them with a certain fugitive. Don't know who, but I think we'll have not choice but to trust them for the time being..." Xiuying replied to her Brother.

"..." Kellen was silent on the other line...

"Hello? Kell?"

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah, sorry. You said Kafka... right?"

Xiuying then grins and said...

"Ara... Is my Big Bro is still Kafka's Good Boy?~"

She can hear her brother spitting his Tea out of shock, which she giggled.

"Xiuying... Shut up..."

"Oh no...~ Don't tell me you still call her mommy, despite the fact that she adopted you, after our real mom went to Work in Venus for two years?~"

"... Okay... No need to go overboard, sis... I do admit that I've started to call her such... And dad (Kevin) didn't know." Kellen admits.

"Bruh... Dad didn't know, even in death... You're so submissive to her.~"

"Alright. Alright... Knock it off. I'll be waiting you in the Luofu." Kellen told her.

"Okay! I'll be waiting for you there!~"

After Xiuying closed her call... She still giggled a bit after

"And here I thought my Relationship with Geppie is comedic." Serval remarked. "Xiuying took it to an another level."

"Sis... Please, don't make this more awkward..." Gepard added.

"That's my Deputy alright." Virgilio.

Making a Little 'Supreme Guardian'.

"You've finally arrived, Virgilio." Bronya with a friendly tone, after seeing him Virgilio again. After the situation with the IPC is dealt with...

"Yeah... So, what is it?"

As Virgilio is in her private bedroom...

"Let's do it."

"Huh?" Virgilio innocently asked.

"Let's create a Little 'Supreme Guardian', together.~" Bronya told him, as she embraced Virgilio.

"... Wait... You really mean...?"

"Y-Yes..."

As Virgilio did it with Bronya... Seele dropped her groceries in shock as she found both Virgilio and Bronya were literally going to town...

And if you read Kulo Jawa's Comic... I can guess what happens next.