Chapter 6: Daggers of the Underworld.

Near the Mines, Underground, ??:??.

Regrouping at the entrance to the mines...

"Oh. It's you six, and not surprised there even you, V." Seele

"What do you expect, Seele? We can see a situation when we know one." Virgilio replied.

"Yeah... If you could find them, that is." Seele replied. Being sarcastic.

"What is Wildfire doing in the Mine?" Stelle asked.

"This place is home to many mines. However, due to the corrosion of the 'Fragmentum' many of them were now in ruins." Sullivan replied.

"Yeah, along with that, A bunch of vagrants made it their home after their old turf was consumed by the Fragmentum. Most of them are pretty honest folks..." Seele added.

"The problem is... They also have some Bad Apples within them... And there have been growing clashes between the Miners and Vagrants, recently. And Casualties are mounting." Xiuying finished it simply.

"Yeah. Does everyone understand?" Seele told everyone.

"Solid." Virgilio.

"Sure." Sullivan.

Xiuying simply nodded.

"No problem!" March.

"I won't forget easily... Rival." Stelle.

"Rival?" Seele heard that.

"Oh great..." Virgilio facepalmed.

"That's right. I won't lose to you, Rival." Stelle with a hostile tone.

"Is that a challenge? Don't mind if I beat you like I did with Virgilio." Seele got ready.

"I was unprepared, Seele." Virgilio deflects it.

Which Stelle said...

"I won't lose to you, in a contest of loving Virgilio's heart!" Stelle yelled.

"STELLE!!!" Virgilio screamed.

"W-What the hell are you talking about!? If I loved him I would've done so earlier, you idiot!!!" Seele blushed profusely.

Both Xiuying and Sullivan laughed, while Dan Hang just sighed.

'Ara.~ Seele is a Tsundere?~ How cute.~' Xiuying's mind...

"A-Ahem... I do believe we got something important I presume?" Sullivan clears his throat, after laughing...

"Alright." Then Seele turned to Bronya and said, "Oh, as for you... the Chief will decide your fate when we see him."

"Good, I've been wanting to come face to face with the leader of the Underworld." Bronya Replied.

"Hmph, you're about to come face to face with reality."

As the Trailblazers pushed through some Hostile Vagrants and some Robots... They've arrived at their location... And saw a duo.

 And saw a duo