Chapter 5

While we were walking around, I felt eyes on us the whole time. Though I didn't hear any footsteps besides ours, nor did I see anyone. But that's when I realized someone was probably watching from the cameras. That's when a great idea came to me. I walk over to the nearest camera and smirk, flipping it off. Orion chuckles and does the same.

"You felt someone watching us too, huh?", Orion asks, although he probably knows the answer. I just nod my head and keep walking.

This place kinda is like a school, we saw signs that lead us to certain places like the cafeteria, bathrooms, the nurses office, front office etc.

After looking around most of the place I turn to Orion and say, "Wanna go back to our dorm? There ain't much to look at anymore..." He looks down a me a bit, which I hate because it makes me feel shorter than I am, "You wanna? I was gonna look around for a few more minutes, I'm just tryna find something interesting, yknow?", I nod my head at his words and continue walking.

After a few more minutes, we see a glass door that leads to an outdoor area, of course there are large fences around it, but regardless, it looks like students can be there. Orion seems to think the same as me, he looks at me and smiles before running out. There's no way he can climb the fence, so he just climbs up a tree.

"I don't think you'll be able to escape...", I tell him. "I'm not trying to escape, not right now at least.", he tells me with a small smile on his face, gesturing for me to climb the tree with him. I just shake my head and smile, I'm terrified of heights.

"Cmon!!! Are you scared of heights or something?", he asks, seeming to really want me to climb with him. He definitely seems like the type of guy to have scars on his knees from childhood. "...maybe", I tell him quietly. He just smiles and jumps down and grabs my hand.

"Here, let's climb together, I'll help you!", he smiles. He must really want me o climb with him. I shake my head quickly and he frowns slightly, "Pleaseeeeee?", I hear him whine, his childish tone makes me gigglw softly before I nod my head. "Okay fine", I say.

He smiles and grabs my hand, slowly clibling the tree, gesturing for me to do the same. I slowly climb up the tree, not standing like he is, instead I have a tight grip on the bark, which slightly hurts my hand. My thighs are on each side of the bark. After a minute or so of scootching up the tree Orion smiles and says eagerly, "Okay, now try and stand up!". I want to tell him no, but its something about him that makes me want to do everything he tells me to.

"Okay...but you have to help me, otherwise I think I'll fall and eat shit.", I tell him, to which he giggles and nods his head, holding out a hand for me to hold onto.

I slowly but surely get up and stand on the bark, it's one of those trees where on of the really thick branches are sideways, so it's a tiny bit wobbley, but sturdy enough to stand on without falling straight on your ass.

My legs are shaking a tiny bit, and Orion is holding onto my hands, "Just don't look down and you'll be alright!", he tells me, it somewhat helps my fear, but at the same time it makes me want to look down.

I slowly tilt my head down, but before I can look I feel Orion grabbing my face, causing me too look at him. "Don't look down, you're okay.", he says slowly, indicating that he doesn't want me to get scared. I nod my head and keep my eyes on him, his big dark eyes looking straight into mine, the moonlight reflecting off of them.

I don't know why, but at that moment I just started to giggle, Orion seemed confused at first, but he too started to laugh. "Alright, I think it's time we go back", he chuckles. I nod my head and he jumps down, he reaches his hand up to help me down.

When I eventually get down, we walk back to our dorm. It'd pretty late already, a bit after midnight.

"We should probably go to bed, these dumbass classes start at like 8", he says. "Yeah...", I agree. He gets into his bed and sits up, his back against the wall, his head tilted back. He takes a small deep breath, I can tell this school pisses him off, and he's probably only been here an hour or so before me.

"...you good?", I ask him, slightly concerned. He just gives me a small smile, "Yeah I'm fine...I just don't wanna be in this bitchass place", he explains. I just nod my head and also get into bed.

"Same...I'm so pissed I have to be here", I say. He pooks at me, the small smile still plastered on his face.

"Goodnight James"

"...Goodnight Orion"

Let me know what yall think of this chapter! I've been trying to improve my writing! I think it's gotten slightly better :))